MATS Las Vegas 2024

-

Darter6

Reaction score
Muscle Cars At The Strip Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
2024 Dates March 15 to March 17 Friday to Sunday.
Car Show,Drag Racing, Auto Cross, Swap Meet and Vendors.

Last edited:
Wish I could swing it but making 2 trips there with my car in one year would be difficult.

I’ll be there. Last time was 10 years ago, my son and I went. He was in high school and we did the road trip from San Antonio in the Barracuda it will be a 10 year anniversary

I haven't heard of any yet. In the past there was Salt Lake to Vegas, a Phoenix, a Colorado run.
If I hear of any I'll post it.
I signed up yesterday for the project car area.

What’s the midnight show
It was the 2021 show that was reschudles to July because of Covid. The show started at 5:00 pm and drag racing went past 3:00 am. Had a low temp of 80*F in the mornings. Was just a one time thing.....I hope.

I don’t have Facebook but these guys emailed me back. They just need a good head count if you are going.

IMG_5046.jpeg

Left San Antonio last night about 11:00, getting some breakfast in Las Cruces NM at the Cracker Barrel. Next stop Phoenix.

I'm leaving tomorrow at the crack of stupid. Weather looks to be crappy this weekend and then 80's next week after the show of course.

What's the plan if it rains on Friday? We're heading in tomorrow evening.

30% chance of rain on Friday. Windy Friday, nothing out of normal for the LVMS.
Saturday Looks good, sunny near 70 *.Sunday also.
Yeah, I've seen all four seasons during a MATS weekend.

I hope it rains Just got to Phoenix car is filthy. Got to the hotel I think it’s a METH LAB canceled reservation looking for somewhere else to stay.

-
Back