MATS Las Vegas 2024

-
I don't know, the weather turned to s*!t today. Big change for Friday & Saturday. We will see.
Can't do anything. Mother Nature does what she wants.

Today, Friday MATS is a rain out. Doesn't look like it will clear up today.

Today, Friday MATS is a rain out. Doesn't look like it will clear up today.
That sucks. Still wish I could have made it though. Even had a rental race car set up and a place to stay as well....just couldn't get the time off from work.

Kinda sucks drove 18 hours to sit in the rain. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Did get to meet @GTX JOHN and his son and check out his collection.
IMG_5191.jpeg

We had a blast. We also had some problems. My master cylinder wasn’t just leaking from the lid also tha back. But thanks to this vender he set me up with a new one with some helpful advice from @GTX JOHN. We are on there road headed back to San Antonio. Was a great show today and some great racing. John is a badass. Some serious racing with that guy. Great guy.
IMG_5196.jpeg

IMG_1513.jpeg

Last edited:
What happened ?
Hit this huge rut on i10 and smashed my transmission pan out a hole in oil pan and bent the rod on my rack and pinion. Spent the day at Oreilys got home this morning. That rut took out 3 cars behind me also. Mine was the worse. I knocked chunks of asphalt everywhere. That was not a pot hole until I cleaned it out.

IMG_5235.jpeg

IMG_5238.jpeg

IMG_5233.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back