Max Jax Lifts

-
It don't look too shabby.
I have sen the ones that don't bolt to the floor and that would scare me to work under it.
I would find out how thick your slab has to be in the are of the posts.
Most lifts requre 6" thick at area of post mounting.

BTW, that chick is hott!

this one doesnt bolt to the floor. I'd kinda not wanna go near that thing. seems like a good way to get a little too close to ones own mopar and death

It bolts to the floor. I watched the installation video!

I saw one these advertised on one of the "car" shows but I don't recall which one.

I was just curious to see if anybody has used one.

What size are the anchor bolts and what size drill bit do I need?

The drop-in anchors for all MaxJax™ lifts are 5/8" diameter x 4" long. A rotary hammer drill, a 5/8" concrete for a pilot hole, and a 7/8" concrete bit for the drop-anchors are required for installation.

Without contacting them directly, does anyone know the base cost for this setup? I am sure there are additional bells and whistles you can add on but curious about the base cost.

I would probably cut the floor and pour some beefy pylons and sink some allthread instead of relying on those cheapo anchors like they are using.

If I'm gonna mount it it's gonna be permanent.
I just don't like the look of those anchors much, but if it comes with the kitten in the video, I'll take three. LOL.

I would probably cut the floor and pour some beefy pylons and sink some allthread instead of relying on those cheapo anchors like they are using.

If I'm gonna mount it it's gonna be permanent.
I just don't like the look of those anchors much, but if it comes with the kitten in the video, I'll take three. LOL.

I'm with you on the anchors.

There is nothing wrong with expandable anchors if installed correctly. They are an engineered anchor and are used in the construction industry daily.

But you don't have to use them if they freak you out.

Chuck

Summit sells them too. I'm sure Summit would beat the price plus you get Summit Bucks!

What is nice about this unit is that it could be used as a motorcycle lift too. Which is pretty cool!

Dang - posted this question about 2 months ago. I've been drooling over this since then. Talkin to a guy at Garage equipment.com. Nice guy. But shipping to hawaii is $600. :( looks like I got to wait. If shipping was free. I'd have it already.
Aloha Mike

-
Back