Me being silly with two A-bodies

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Just two pics I thought I'd share from today's adventure.

"WOOO!!!Barn find!"
69436_1259095873556_1114410737_31151837_5179979_n.jpg

And me in a Scamp. "WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT A 340 IN THIS?!" LOL:-D

Attachments

• SSPX0046.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 275
Nice finds there DarTT.....Now save some $$$ and buy those cars! :cheers:

I am SO JEALOUS! We dont have places like that up north here.

Well for the Scamp, he wants $3k. Im not sure what he wants on the BB 4-speed Charger and the V8 Barracuda. Ill ask him tomorrow, but I'm sure he wants atleast $3k for the Charger and not sure how much for the Barracuda. There was a nicer 1963 Barracuda in his showcase room thingy, it was missing an engine and transmission though, but it was beyond clean and had an MP Orangebox waiting for its next engine...and next victim! Its front license plate read "Dark Vader" and it was all black with a black interior, but the chrome all still intact. Very, very clean. I'll get some pics of it sent tomorrow to me and post them. For some reason that name seems so familiar to me, like I have heard it from someone.

Nice!
Gotta love those barn finds!
Are you gonna buy one?
Maybe...I have one I mayyyy buy. But its a secret for now because I have to sell my Stratus to do it. And I kinda doubt that'll happen, someone buying the Stratus and it still being there. If I had the cash, I'd get the Charger maybeeee. Check out this interior. Its isn't really that rusty, its all there. I almost crapped myself when I saw it. Just for some reason I've always had a soft spot for them.:love7:. Not alot of B-bodies do that to me:-D

Attachments

• SSPX0020.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 207
  • SSPX0022.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 204
  • SSPX0023.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 213
  • SSPX0024.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 211
I got a completely different car in mind though. I hope you all will see soon. I hope my Stratus sells:-D. Check out this other B-cuda that was haunting the yard. Its hood wouldn't pop and I didn't wanna force it.

Attachments

• SSPX0019.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 214
-
Back