Memike Has An A-body

-

antolod

Reaction score
It was great meeting Mike, and his wife Treva, Bill (small block) and his wife Kathy. (hope I got everybody's name right) They arrived here in Troy at 11:50, and pulled out about 2. I can tell you all he was very moved by the kindness of the membership of FABO getting him this car, but I'll let him tell you himself when he gets home. Here are some pictures my sister and I took.

Arrival and greeting:

memike01.jpg

Mike, Bill and Ray

Trading cash for title:

memike15.jpg

Mike, Bill, Me and Ray

First view of Victoria:
memike02.jpg

memike03.jpg

First sitting:

memike04.jpg

memike18.jpg

memike19.jpg

Mike and Treva

continued...

memike20.jpg

memike06.jpg

memike21.jpg

The photo you all have been waiting for:
memike07.jpg

While I was taking this picture, my sister took this one:

memike23.jpg

Victoria's first beer:

memike22.jpg

Bill was trying to steal Mike's new car whle Ray was distracting him:

memike08.jpg

Muenster (or is it Monster) Cheese.... mmmmmmmmmmm gooooooood:
memike25.jpg

Title is signed and ready to go:

memike26.jpg

Group photo in front of Victoria. (you can see her back there if you look):

memike27.jpg

Me, Bill, Kathy, Treva, Mike, Sandy, Dawn, Ray

continued.....

Did you put a seat cover on Victoria? Mike has the same look on his face (in the pic labeled "first shitting") as my kids did when they filled a diaper. Way to go man, we're proud of you. I want to see that baby sitting in your driveway.

Dam if this dont make mopar muscle or mopar collectors guide they dont have a clue what the mopar familys all about.

Rollin out:

memike11.jpg

Starting the line up for a Mopar group shot:

memike28.jpg

1966 to 2007 Mopar all the way!

memike12.jpg

The proud new owner:

memike29.jpg

The old owner bids the new owner fare well:

memike31.jpg

Pulling out for the trip home:

memike33.jpg

memike13.jpg

memike34.jpg

Good coverage! Felt like we all were there.

memike22.jpg

I bet you couldn't wipe that smile off Mike's face with anything! Great job everyone.

Yeah, he was grinnin from ear to ear the whole time. (well, except for the first part where he was wiping tears) I'm sure you all can understand his feelings. We had a great lunch and a couple hours camaraderie.

It was damned nice of the former owner to jump in to the spirit of the entire affair. Most people wouldn't have given a tinker's darn and just sold the car to the first guy there with the most cash in hand. So to him....:drinkers:

Priceless.....Great stuff, best of like Mike...

What can you say! a Mopar Lovers dream comes true! and many people with a feeling of helping someone accomplish a dream! Don't get much better than that! Mike you take good care of the Valiant and GOD BLESS Memike and all that have helped make his dream come true!

For anyone who would like to see ALL 169 of the pictures (hi-res) you can visit Ray's photobucket.

They are just as they came from the cameras. You can expect more pictures from memike and small block when they get back to their computers.

Ray just got off the phone with Bill, they're just finishing up at steak-n-shake in Rolla, heading on down the road.

-
Back