MeMike, We're Back !!

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Home here in West Plains. Ray, that is one fine machine. Burned 1/2 tank from Troy to West Plains without one lick of trouble. Lots of thumbs up from people passing. Mike ran it about 60 MPH all the way with an occasional burst of speed. The Harrison family is a cut above a lot of em. Just some family we hadn't met yet. Oh and for you single guys we're looking for a man for my new niece. Dawn. That's her in the blue top. Check with me cause i'm doing the screening. As we get this sorted out we'll be posting some more pics. A great BIG THANK YOU to all who participated in all of this enjoyment. You have made one happy Mopar Freak.
Here's a freaky thing for ya. The day that MeMike informed us that the original 63 was stolen and gone, it was the birthday of Sandy, Ray's wife that sold us the 66 valiant. Get a load of that. Could have been meant to be. I'll be back and thanks again for the memories. Mike and Treva are headed home now and i'm sure Mike will post pics when he hits the house.

Bill, good to see you made it home okay. Sounds like Victoria is behaving well, and that's a good thing. It was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope we get the chance to meet again.

Bill
THANKS for doing this for Mike
You deserve a group hug from all FABO members
God Bless you and your family.
Bruce

Oh, BTW Bill, here's a better picture of Dawn.

memike24.jpg

Bill, you've done a very nice thing here what with getting things going and helping Mike with the car. I'd like to personelly thank you and hope one day to meet you so I can shake your hand.

Sincerely Terry

.....up in your neck of the woods? You can never tell. I might just load Mike up and head that way if you have the right answer then you can shake my hand. Well ?????????????????

Glad everything went so smooth. Hats off to everybody involved!

Hey smallblock, I saw the pics of your backyard and it looks like you have added some new toys since my wife and I were there last.:cheers:

Bill, you have my heartfelt gratitude for everything you've done for Mike and Treva. If the old adage of what goes around, comes around, you've got some good ones comming buddy. :)

Bill, you have my heartfelt gratitude for everything you've done for Mike and Treva. If the old adage of what goes around, comes around, you've got some good ones comming buddy. :)

He and many here sure does Sid :D It's that time of year again my Canadian friend :hello2::hello2::hello2:

-
Back