MEMIKE !! What's COOKIN' for the 4th ??

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
I simply had to ask..............

I've seen such quintessential culinary quisine comin' from those pots and BBQ's that me thinks FABO just HAS to know..........

(I'm a waitin' with baited fork..................) :thumbup:

Me too Tom, I talked to Mike the other evening and he's hunting me up a place that sells melons out of the field. I have a buddy that needs a trailer load but haven't heard nothing yet. Anyone from Southeast Missouri or Northern Arkansas that knows of a melon grower? PM me if you do with name and number. You can bet Mike has something on the grill and it will probably be tasty. Hint Hint....
Him and Creed may still be discussing the compressor on his back porch...LOL
Small Block

Slow cookng two pork loins for tender flavor for the kids and grand parents
And cabbage sliced and seasoned with beef b cube's and potatoes.
The wife dose the baked bean and potatoe salad.
If Creed comes though with the fresh fish 8)
I will bake them on the grill to Tom. Come on and get that fork moving :-D
I have 6 nice thick pork Chops for today \\:D/==========:thumleft:

Me too Tom, I talked to Mike the other evening and he's hunting me up a place that sells melons out of the field. I have a buddy that needs a trailer load but haven't heard nothing yet. Anyone from Southeast Missouri or Northern Arkansas that knows of a melon grower? PM me if you do with name and number. You can bet Mike has something on the grill and it will probably be tasty. Hint Hint....
Him and Creed may still be discussing the compressor on his back porch...LOL
Small Block
I call bill's fresh market and ask where are the melons at around here and he said they are looking to. I can't find a number on the grower in Bono yet.:angry7: but today is another day :clock:

Bill
There having problems with the melon crop here. Too much rain early in the season. Most wont be ready for a couple of weeks yet. Some good melons are comming up from down around Texarkana and El Dorado.
Frank

Bill
There having problems with the melon crop here. Too much rain early in the season. Most wont be ready for a couple of weeks yet. Some good melons are comming up from down around Texarkana and El Dorado.
Frank
Thank you frank, I was wondering why I have not seen any road side markets up here on the road 8)

-
Back