Merry Christmas everyone

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Well it's that time of year again ladies and gentleman. For some of us this christmas will no doubt go down as the most stressfull in our lifetime. What with the economy in the crapper, mass layoffs, foreclosures, bankruptcies, lousey weather and that nagging feeling that the shy is falling.

WELL GET OVER IT, IT'S CHRISTMAS, shut the dam TV off, it's time to forget all that loosey crap and enjoy friends, family and copious amounts of food and christmas carols.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, All in all I've enjoyed the year, at least one of me has (eh Leanna) especially my time here.

Here's a tune for ya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6mp8HyR2Ck&feature=related God I love Diane Lane

Terry:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Amen brother!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!:cheers:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your family!Also to all the FABO members on both sides of the border!Happy Motoring!!!

just wanna say also merry x mas an happy holidays,from my kids an me.Hope everyone has a good year

Terry That was well said!! A ver Merry Christmas to you and your family from me and the kids!!

2psnntz.gif

5454.gif

Merry Christmas to all our fellow FABO members from Amy & myself!

SANTA30.jpg

Marry Christmas all!!! Have fun and be safe out there this year.

And don't forget. If you leave Santa cookies and beer, He will come to your houes first next year.

Merry Christmas all! I'm leaving Santa beer and pretzels, so by the time he gets to the west coast, there's no telling what you might get from him:drunken:

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year From Central Wisconsin All!
No A Body For Me Yet But I Am Looking.......it Is Just The Wrong Time Of Year Here To Damn Much Snow!

Xmas morning 11.45am here - Merry Xmas to all and drive safe from Moparmal and ther Rat Patrol!!

b6765fe9.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone! Although things are tight for all of us this year, I am sure we can agree that we are already receiving the most important gift(s) this year: love and support of our families and warm friendships. Whoops ... back to wrapping. ;)

-
Back