Merry Christmas!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Well it,s after 5:00am and just got home from work and it,s time for bed.I might not get a chance to say Merry Christmas to my FABO family and all the regulars I talk with in chat when I,m on days.So,Merry Christmas to everybody that,s helped me with my cars and just being there as a friend to talk/chat with.You all know who you are!Have a great Christmas and be safe.:cheers:

Don,t drink and drive!

Yeah my FABO Brothers,

I wish all of you a merrry christmas from the bottom of my Heard, and from the other side of the World!!!
I hope everybody has a lucky christmas and a lot of good usefull Gifts this Year!!!

Best Regards
Tom:cheers:

This might turn out asan international Merry Christmas thread!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from northern Sweden.

That would be fine by me.We all are Mopar friends worldwide here on the best A-bodies site worldwide!:cheers:

You can say that again :cheers: :read2:
Marry Christmas Scott and have a safe and groovy New years :cheers:
From your Arkansas folks here on the hill :happy10:

Merry Christmas everyone!! I got shopping to finish up, anyone want to come with me?? Ya I didnt think so!! Have a great one guys/gals!!

Merry Christmas to all my fabo friends. Friendship is the best gift anyone could ask for. Thanks for being one of mine Scott.

Merry Christmas to all (just in time for our Aussie mates)!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, and like Pettyblue said, PLEASE don' drink and drive!

Merry Christmas to all my friends on here. FABO has been a great help and has become an important part of my daily routine, Thanks boyz.

Merry Christmas to all FABO members and families from Mike, Linda, Brad, Chris and Mark. May you all have a safe and peaceful Christmas.

Attachments

• 628 Our Xmas tree 2010.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 122
Merry Xmassssss Scott ant everyone,shopping done and ready to party up.

Attachments

• sony pic 660.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 123
-
Back