Message for Joeychgo

-

crossram383

Reaction score
Next time there's a problem with a (doosh) for sale poster....Chum the waters and toss him in the Shark Tank (News and Poitics) before ya' delete em' !

Hungry for new blood, Crossram? :D

I think the end result would be similar to throwing a side of bloody beef into a pool of malnourished piranha's !!! :axe:

Yeah ..... See what happens to Ya' when you insult F.A.B.O. !!!!

I musta missed it. What happened?

A single post ....poster put a for sale add up without reading the rules .

Joey corrected his add....the poster replied "This site (F.A.B.O. )sucks" (his first mistake) then reposted the ad (second mistake)

So then him and Joey threw down....the **** started gettin' a little bloody then Adam and Rumble jumped in the Mix like Betty Crocker and before ya' know it they're kickin' the Fook outta this cat and I'm thinkin'.....man this stuff is too hard-core for the General disscussion folks this thing belongs in News and Politics ...

Attention: Small block The Adminstrators are at it Again !!!

Then there was some kind of cover-up or something and the whole post just disappeared like Jimmy Hoffa ?

At least thats my take on it ?

Joey and Adam will probably deny anything ever happened !

Just my luck, I go out for a few hours to pick up some camo face paint and ammo and I miss a FABO brawl....:angry7:

Just my luck, I go out for a few hours to pick up some camo face paint and ammo and I miss a FABO brawl....:angry7:

How do you put camo face paint on, if you can't find yourself in the mirror?

...and worse yet, how do you find your camo ammo after you put it down??? :scratch:

How do you put camo face paint on, if you can't find yourself in the mirror?

...and worse yet, how do you find your camo ammo after you put it down??? :scratch:

I put the face paint on in the dark, dunno about the ammo, maybe that's why I have to keep buying it....

LOL...... crossram383.......that was FUNNY !!!!!!! Just like a family, quarrel, fight among each other every now and again, but mess with the family, and we all will come together as one...... to kick some butt!!!!!!

Hay that's pretty cool. Maybe we could have a complete seperate thread in the N&P forum for a place for folks to get their asses kicked. That would be cool. We could call it "The Wood Shed". Maybe make it a requirement that the poster go there and get thrashed good before they are allowed back in the genreal population. Heh. Sounds good if I do say so myself.

Crap! I missed it again!!!!!!!!

Crossram, did you manage to save any of it?

Uhhh......Save any of What ?

(Attention Joeychgo : Got the PM....is this the same reply you want me to give the FCC when they show up regarding...... (the incident ) ?

Also I modified your Avatar like ya' wanted to better fit your new style and serve as a warning to new members as to whats in store if they step outta-line !

Whatdya think ?

Attachments

• avadmin.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 127
-
Back