Metal Sail panels

-

Dust Ya

Reaction score
I have a 75 Dart Sport and I am thinking of buying doors, sail panels and 1/4 windows off of a 70 duster. Im not concerend about original but like the idea of getting rid of some of the plastic trim stuff. Has anyone else done this/ how did it turn out? Will everything bolt on/ Anything I should be aware of? Another question is that my Dart Sport has the fold down rear seat, is that a problem?

Thanks guys,

Don't have a good pic of it but I did that to my 75 Duster. Doors bolt right on but you will need the upper windo track and wetherstriping from a 70-72 to make it work as the later glass curved different. Door hinges you have will work. The back panel will change out but you need every thing. Glass and latch as well. Um?? It fit don't remember what I did to make it though:read2: Think I remember shiming it???? Sorry. It has been a while. It can be done though with a mod or two. Not hard.

Attachments

• 000_0016.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 131
I got everything it takes to put them metal sail panels in includin the sail panels if somebody wants um. I got good 1/4 pop out windows too.

-
Back