Mexican Superbees

-
Man thats crazy.
I love the factory hood tach's on them!

wow!!nice!But even if you could get one from Mexico,would it be legal to bring it to the states ,and title it?Wouldnt there be any Customs red tape and mumbo jumbo to cut through?O.o

I was worried at first. I saw Mexican super bees and my first thought was African Killer Bees. I know you can easily take cars into Mexico. We had some guys on the farm that would buy $500 trucks and drive them back all the time. But I'm not sure on driving them into the states.

you could always re title it using titles unlimited,or int. title service, all they do is register it in a state like Alabama that doesn't use titles on vehicles over 10 years old then sell it back to you, then you use that registration and bill of sale to title it in your home state

i hear ya! this one was for sale for 38000 pesos. this is about $3450.00 in us dollars. a good buy i'd say....i wouldn't mind owning a few of these.

Count me in! I'm only about 3hrs from the Border--getting one across isn't really a problem (I'll just hire an ilegal, they know all the backroads:-D)

anyone got the specs for the 270HP 318? Cam? Heads? Be interesting to see what Ma Mopar was able to get away with south of the border that they couldn't - or didn't want to- do here.

I'm a MOPAR guy forever and untill recently never knew of these Meh-he-co exports.If one of those pulled up next to me on the road,,,,,,,,I would laugh at them and say WHAT AN a-HOLE:toothy10::read2: Now I know better!Thanks for this post with pic's8)

And don't forget the 67-69 HARDTOP Valiants from Mexico

or the 67 Coronets from Mexico with the Charger hidden headlight grilles...

anyone got the specs for the 270HP 318? Cam? Heads? Be interesting to see what Ma Mopar was able to get away with south of the border that they couldn't - or didn't want to- do here.
Did you ever get this information, and if so would you share it?

My question would be: Is it even possible to import these and get them legally titled and registered in terms of DOT/EPA regulations?
The answer is yes, and pretty common along the border. Cost? I do not know.

I really enjoyed reading this thread...really great info on these cars. Thanks for sharing.

Did you ever get this information, and if so would you share it?

340 intake and cam from the articles, just wondering if they got the 340 heads, too, like the 318 4bbl's here, in later years, got the 360 upper end.

Hey guys I have a Mexican valiant Duster similar to the Valiant Superbee .its a 75 the same as the superbee but only real difference is the badges, engine, and miner details like crome. I bought mines for $800. US. And it currently has a slant six but I'm juicing it up by making it a 4bbl machine. Both intake and Carb.

Here is an Email that I got from a friend that travels for a seed company.

Bet you've never seen a Mexican Superbee??

I was outside Guadalajara last week and saw this car at a small shop.
Stopped and took these pictures and yes.........it is a factory car. Also,
thought you'd enjoy the picture of the car hauler we passed on the way back
to the hotel.

Here are the photos he sent.

View attachment HPIM2161.jpg

View attachment HPIM2164.jpg

View attachment HPIM2162.jpg

View attachment HPIM2163.jpg

View attachment HPIM2165.jpg

Just thought I would share.

Herb

If anyone wants to buy a Valiant Superbee I'm going to Mexico in two weeks I know where3 of then are. The best one I've seen sitting around the area I'm visiting is a 74 bee with a 360. Hood tech and all.

-
Back