Might as well have been a surgeon

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
If you can get the Mr Gasket advance springs out of the plastic vacuum sealed packaging without damaging them. :D
(especially to get the plastic off the end loops.)

Picchures or it didn't hapen LMAO

spring3.jpg

Broken%20spring.JPG

I know what you mean! I just bought those last fall and I was worried I was going to slice my finger off trying to get them out of the package. Of course I had to chase one across the garage floor!

They do that on purpose so you have to buy more...

Planned obsolescence....

Nino Greasmanelli , AKA The Greaseman used to say

" These Hands Have Been Touched By God "

a little anxious Greg ? if you cut a square around them the plastic pops right off, just sayin' LOL

a little anxious Greg ? if you cut a square around them the plastic pops right off, just sayin' LOL

I'll have to try that trick. They are a turd. They need to be in a bubble pack and not a blister pack.

I bought some batteries, but they weren't included, so I had to buy some more...

That would be nice, but the plastic surrounds the spring end loops completely.
I had to use an exacto to filet it off one side and unwrap them.
(on both sets I have gotten)

Rough life, right? :D

That would be nice, but the plastic surrounds the spring end loops completely.
I had to use an exacto to filet it off one side and unwrap them.
(on both sets I have gotten)

Rough life, right? :D

lol must be a loss prevention thing. those hang on racks at some of the speed shops, so if you wanted to jack them , youd have to steal the whole package :D

Finally decided to curve the the ,Greg? That 318 was responsive, when I drove it.

Finally decided to curve the the ,Greg? That 318 was responsive, when I drove it.

This is for one of the ignition kits for someone else.
I gave it a baseline recurve for the customer.
Mine was done some time ago, but you didn't even get the secondaries open when you drove it. :) (I don't think you did anyway)

This is for one of the ignition kits for someone else.
I gave it a baseline recurve for the customer.
Mine was done some time ago, but you didn't even get the secondaries open when you drove it. :) (I don't think you did anyway)[/QUOT
On purpose... I like a clean driving record,took me a decade to clean it up.

-
Back