-
Status
Not open for further replies.

howiedodat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a Barry Grant Mighty Demon 750 vacuum secondary annular discharge carb. Just off of my 1968 Satellite. The carb is about a year old and just off my car. I have included a photo of it on the motor. I bought it new. Included is the dual feed line, the manual and a Russel fuel pressure guage. The carb alone is $600 new. Excellent used condition. I switched to dual Edelbrock carbs. Here is a little info on the carb. More info is available from the Barry Grant web site.

750 Annular Speed & mighty Demon Features:
  • Patented air entry design and concentric venturii -promote fine atomization and consistent cylinder filling
  • Billet baseplate and metering blocks-provide a solid, non-porous, trouble-free material that guarantees reliability
  • Patented sight windows in fuel bowls-ensure safe and easy float level checking
  • Adjustable four-corner idle, primary and secondary jets-offer precise idle tuning which promotes better distribution
  • Integral fail-safe power valve-prevents rupture during back-fire
  • Dual inlet ports-allows independent bowl filling
  • Vacuum ports: 2 constant and 1 ported-activates power brakes, distributor, PCV, transmission and other vacuum-operated accessories
750 & 800 Annular Mighty Demons contain all of the above-mentioned features plus replaceable air bleeds and idle-feed restrictors. THIS MODEL IS WHAT IS FOR SALE.

$425 SHIPPED INSURED UPS TO THE LOWER 48 STATES.
I CAN ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS THRU PAY PAL.

Attachments

• 9-10--2010 015.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 176
  • feb 2009 006.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back