[FOR SALE] Millions in Classic Chevy parts for cents on the dollar.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'll put $250,000 as a price, but that will be determined later.
I have a customer that wants to liquidate his near lifetime collection of 55-56-57 Chevy coupe, wagon and Nomad parts.
He has owned one of the premier resources in the nation of NOS and hard to find parts for these cars.
He is getting on in years and wants to do something with it before he passes and it ends up an estate sale.
From what I saw it looked like about 8,000 square feet of stacks of parts and literally what looked like a parts house of shelves full of NOS parts still in the original boxes.
Show quality rechromed bumpers still in the boxes, glass, emblems, badges, trim, NOS lenses and bezels.
Probably 30 motors, body panels, hoods, trunk lids and generally a staggering amount of interior and body parts.
I told the wife it looked like 10 trips with 10-24 foot Uhaul trucks might put a fair dent in it.
It looks to me like literal millions in inventory.
It is literally like a huge NOS dealership worth of tools parts and inventory.

He wants to sell the entire stash all at once or have someone sell the stuff with the person doing the work to get 30% of the sales.
He wanted me to do it, but I just don't have the time to take on a project this huge.
Anyone with a fair knowledge of these cars and some resources for liquidating them could make some really good money.
He did tell me that he sold 77 rolling project capable cars to an Arizona parts and hotrod shop for $150,000 so he is willing to let this stuff go and get it over with for cents on the dollar.

He is also paying a finders fee for the person/s that could find a buyer.

If interested, or know someone who may be, they can contact me here and I can put them in touch with him.
Or I can message my number to you since we are not allowed to put that info in posts.

Have a good day all.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back