mini dodge dart

-

74slnt6

Reaction score
dont know if this is a repost or not, but i found this online and thought id share
592875740_MXndC-M.jpg

looks pretty damn sweet!! lmao

No. Just "No."

Saw a 5th Avenue for sale that had that done to it...same reaction.

Been posted some time ago, still a giggle. Nope. Not me. Not for any price.

yea its been posted a few times

Attachments

• shdus.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,010
  • short%20dart.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 975
Wonder how hard it would be to raise the front tires?

It's like a butt ugly woman with a knockout body::blob:

It would be some of the best fun you've ever had, just hope your friends don't catch you ridin' it.:dontknow:

dont know if this is a repost or not, but i found this online and thought id share
592875740_MXndC-M.jpg

looks pretty damn sweet!! lmao

hey guys and girls seeing this dart i have been looking for a plymouth i can't remember if it was a 1957 or 58 but it was shorten back in the early 60's i know the color has been changed and i know its still around or was a couple years ago the way to tell if it the right car is it has a 392 hemi under the hood the last i say it was on a site someone had up at a car show the guy that took the pic's never talked to the guy so he knew nothing about it Please if anyone knows of this car get back to me i knew the guy that built it and would like to see it again any help you can give would be nice
Thanks
Tom

there was a guy down the street from me when i was younger who had a purple scamp just like that. it had a Caddy 502 in it and it would just push the front wheels down the road skidding..... he finally sold it and put the motor in a 2 door saturn. they made his out of a 4 dr if i remeber correctly. the door glass almost came to a point at the top.

We had a 57 Chevy around town done the same way back in the day.
I remember a 57 chebby around here, in fact I knew the guy that owned and built. It was nicely done, but stil looked useless to me. I would think those things would be very tricky to drive,especially on a crooked road.

-
Back