Mini spare

-

Kendog 170

Let the boy go !
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a mini spare that fits 4" BP 68 Dart with KH front Disc if it matters. Stock 10" drums in rear. Thinking maybe Ford? Hoping someone's been there.
Thanks

Is that the larger bolt pattern. If it is I used a 2009 ford Taurus spare. Fits my Willwood disc and calipers. It also fits in the trunk spare. Just hope my sister in law doesn’t get a flat.

Does anyone know of a mini spare that fits 4" BP 68 Dart with KH front Disc if it matters. Stock 10" drums in rear. Thinking maybe Ford? Hoping someone's been there.
Thanks

For 5x4"?

I don't think anything other than A-bodies used that pattern. Certainly nothing widely available.

Closest you'd come is something modern with a 5x100mm pattern, but that is NOT the same as 5x4". For emergency purposes it probably wouldn't kill you, but it's not right.

Is that the larger bolt pattern. If it is I used a 2009 ford Taurus spare. Fits my Willwood disc and calipers

No, he's taking about SBP. There's lots of options for 5x4.5".

Thanks
Ford never used 5x4, I think the closest you will find is early K car (Reliant, Omni, Mini vans, etc.) which used 5x100mm (5x4= 5x101.6) which is close but not exact- might get you by in an emergency, though. No idea if they'd clear KH brakes.

Ford never used 5x4, I think the closest you will find is early K car which used 5x100mm (5x4= 5x101.6) which is close but not exact- might get you by in an emergency, though. No idea if they'd clear KH brakes.

5x100 is used on a lot of modern stuff, Dodge Neon's/SRT-4's used it, same for PT Cruisers, Calibers, probably a ton of stuff.

Most of those would have a higher offset, so clearing the KH's would be something you'd have to check.

But yeah, not something I'd use everyday, it's not the same pattern although usually it's "close enough" that you can bolt the wheel on.

-
Back