MIR race track

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Anyone going to the MOPAR show in Maryland international raceway ? Its the weekend of oct. 31st. I am going. Never been there before. I am going with my friend who owns the demon that I painted. Its black, gray with a blue stripe.

I'm going, my uncle will have his red white and blue pro charged belvedere

I'll be there also ,if they don't move it again!

I can't wait. Weather is looking good. I changed a ton on the duster so hopefully I am not going to be chasing my tail all weekend. If it all works out, it should lay down some good passes.

I'll be there again. No car to bring this year, but it's tons of fun. We should do a meet and greet, perhaps in the car show area?

If you find the demon I done, I will have a red & white Budweiser hat on. Here is the demon I will be with. Just ask for wayne. He 9.00 at numdia drag strip. He is hoping to get in the 8s this weekend. That would be sweet!

Attachments

• SDC11964.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 332
  • SDC11967.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 294
Me and my brother will be walking the pits and might drop in to say hello. That Demon's pretty sharp so I know I won't miss it.

When I lived in Fredericksburg I went every year. Loved and miss it

I am running the Butterscotch 71 340 duster in F.A.S.T. Stop by and say hi!

Still need to arrange a time and location for a quick meet and greet !!

My brother and me will be showing up around 9:45 or so in with my Demon.

Attachments

• 20151030_143810_HDR.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 276
I'm going, I've been countless times. It's a fun time.

Was that your barracuda I seen at MIR. It was in the car show. I checked it out, nice cuda. It has the same color exterior/interior as mine.

Yup, that is a beautiful Cuda !! You were parked right behind my truck. Hopefully I can have the GTS ready for next year.

I love that track. Even with the trans shot I bettered my time. Saw a ton of cool cars there.

awesome show, lots of cars, Shirley made an appearance. makin the trip next year.

Anyone coming to MIR this Saturday the 29th. I am looking for some used 14in tires , Just tires. I can use as rollers for some cars I have around here. I could use 4 if someone has some and can bring em to MIR
Thanks, Mitch

-
Back