-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaned out the trunk of the dart of stuff I don’t need trying to make room for the new. Before I toss any of this wanted to make sure no one needed anything. $25 each or best offer pick up in Staten Island or Brooklyn NY not really interested in shipping.
Some of this stuff was off the original slant six and some was off the 360 I bought for the car. Any questions or more pictures I can get them Monday. Thanks.

IMG_5752.jpeg

I can look at it and see. I also have a whole box of pullies for water pumps and everything if you need others.
I upgraded to power steering on my 67 Barracuda with a kit from Borgeson. It's a great set up but the rebuilt Saginaw pump came with a slotted pulley that's a little wobbly. I want to replace it with a factory solid pulley.

I upgraded to power steering on my 67 Barracuda with a kit from Borgeson. It's a great set up but the rebuilt Saginaw pump came with a slotted pulley that's a little wobbly. I want to replace it with a factory solid pulley.
I know you said you don't want to ship, but if you could pull the pulley off that pump and toss it into a flat rate box from the post office. I'd pay the 25 bucks plus postage.

I know you said you don't want to ship, but if you could pull the pulley off that pump and toss it into a flat rate box from the post office. I'd pay the 25 bucks plus postage.
Just gotta look at the pump and make sure I can get the pulley off but shouldn’t be an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back