Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What, you were expecting someone else ? :D

Attachments

• 20150116_193853.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 641
Lol.... Aftermarket accessorizing , always make the project complete.

Is this how you dress when leaving home?

I think she's hawt! I love a lady with a shiny pentastar strategically placed between her.... ears..

It's a good thing that they didn't slip you a "Mickey".... LOL!

It's a good thing that they didn't slip you a "Mickey".... LOL!

I did get a mickey ....I got the whole set for Christmas which is Minnie, mickey and Goofy

Its way harder to accessorize a boy but he has his cowboy style belt buckle.....he must have a 68 Cuda lol

I was looking for a white cowboy hat that fit him with no luck ....the dodge boys wear white hats you know.

Attachments

• 20150118_002144.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 394
i did get a mickey ....i got the whole set for christmas which is minnie, mickey and goofy

its way harder to accessorize a boy but he has his cowboy style belt buckle.....he must have a 68 cuda lol

i was looking for a white cowboy hat that fit him with no luck ....the dodge boys wear white hats you know.

speechless!!!!!

I did get a mickey ....I got the whole set for Christmas which is Minnie, mickey and Goofy

Its way harder to accessorize a boy but he has his cowboy style belt buckle.....he must have a 68 Cuda lol

I was looking for a white cowboy hat that fit him with no luck ....the dodge boys wear white hats you know.

He needs a wrench in his hand at the least.😇

-
Back