Monroe Rear Shocks With Extentions!!!!!!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kt340sport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE !!!! Just thought i would put these on here , to see if anybody be interested , came off the rear of mid 60,s Dodge , Plymouth B body .But would fit pretty much everything , and they have no leaks , $25.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• mopar parts 006 (480x640).jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 283
FOR SALE !!!! Just thought i would put these on here , to see if anybody be interested , came off the rear of mid 60,s Dodge , Plymouth B body .But would fit pretty much everything , and they have no leaks , $25.00 plus shipping.
Get a location up before this ad is deleted.See rules..

Shock extensions will not raise up the back of your car. You use them to extend the length of your shocks. When racing and running something like super stock springs the rear of the car raises as you leave the line and if the shocks reach the end of their extension they can actually lift the rear end up and cause wheel spin.

Thank-you. It never ceases to amaze me how much I learn from the other folks on this board. Thanks FABO :)

Ian.

Hey fellow Maritimer...absolutely love the colour of your car..trying to change my daughters fav colour before we spray...

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back