Monster Mopar Weekend

-

prrc

Reaction score
.Just wondering if there would be any interest in having a meet and greet party on Thursday or Friday evening here at my shop. We have space available in back of the shop for parking. and we would open up the shop for everyone to hang out. Check out the projects in our shop and get to meet everyone from the FABO board. If we have a big enough interest we could provide Pizza or grill out some burgers and hot dogs and provide drinks.

Here is a like to our Facebook page to see more about who we are and what we do.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Paradise-Road-Rod-Custom/163984078876

Tim

Tim--how far from brownsburg are you--Me and the boy's need something to do--Steve

I have this posted on our facebook page as well . So it looks like there will be a variety of cars show up.

I have a few questions. Is it too late to go? I had to work but I got Thurs through Sunday off. Also, can i go to a non-judged area. What about your car Security...Can you come in and go out each day?

I have a few questions. Is it too late to go? I had to work but I got Thurs through Sunday off. Also, can i go to a non-judged area. What about your car Security...Can you come in and go out each day?

I stayed at home last year. Left and drove home everyday...no problem

You can register at the tent when you come thru the gate. Don't know
about security as I drove the car out everyday.

.Just wondering if there would be any interest in having a meet and greet party on Thursday or Friday evening here at my shop. We have space available in back of the shop for parking. and we would open up the shop for everyone to hang out. Check out the projects in our shop and get to meet everyone from the FABO board. If we have a big enough interest we could provide Pizza or grill out some burgers and hot dogs and provide drinks.

Here is a like to our Facebook page to see more about who we are and what we do.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Paradise-Road-Rod-Custom/163984078876

Tim

Tim, Are you bringing a car to MMW? You might want to post here with the Meet n' Greet FABO members too........:cheers:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=202646

They keep security at both gates every night....You can still come...See you there!

Hey Guy, Its a no go, We just waited to long to put this together. Maybe next year. Thanks to all that replied. Tim

Leaving tomorrow AM. plan on being there around noon or sooner.
As for security, that's why I like being in a group. Keep an eye on each others car while you walk around. I'll take my car back to the hotel in the evening so that's not an issue.

I'm staying at the Ramada near the expressway about 10 miles from the track. $45 a night and they still have rooms on expedia.

-
Back