mopar atlantic nats at etown

-

jamesdart

Reaction score
whos going? it gets worse every year, but weve had some killer weather and if i get a few things buttoned up on my duster project ill stick it in the show.

ahhh. thats a thread about how much it sucks and isnt what it used to be. i started going to that show in the early 90s i think. i already know it isnt what it used to be.

I probably will be heading down with my brother. Mostly interested in the swaps and watch some racing. I've always had luck finding a specific item for some reason down there. Hope it doesnt rain!

Had a good time down there today. As usual, not exactly packed but was worth the trip. Met plenty of great Mopar folks, especially the dude with the 69 383 GTS (FAST class racer) and the guy who just finished the 70 Dart painted Viper green out in the showfield. If anyone checked that A body out, whew. Awesome car. He sold his 70 Cuda to a friend of his painted the same color, steel wheels w/dish hubcaps also at the show. BTW, those new Dynomax Ultra flow mufflers sound awesome especially on this guys Cuda.

i didnt make it. carb issues, i was on my way anyway and some old blue hair cut me off and cross the road to make a left i cant even imagine how she thought she could squeeze in between me and the car in front but i locked them up and that pissed me off enough to turn around and go home i then went home to try to figure out this stupid *** carb.

Had a good time down there today. As usual, not exactly packed but was worth the trip. Met plenty of great Mopar folks, especially the dude with the 69 383 GTS (FAST class racer) and the guy who just finished the 70 Dart painted Viper green out in the showfield. If anyone checked that A body out, whew. Awesome car. He sold his 70 Cuda to a friend of his painted the same color, steel wheels w/dish hubcaps also at the show. BTW, those new Dynomax Ultra flow mufflers sound awesome especially on this guys Cuda.

We had a great time there today!!Ralph assigned me SUPERCARSHOOTOUT photographer for the day.The battery in my camera took a dump so I have no pic's myself but I'm waiting for some to be e/mailed to me.My good friend Brian from Cow Bay Industries70 green Roadrunner,single 4 & AT ended up winning the "B" class against some very stiff competition including Amilio{Mr 5 Speed} and Jason{DRJAJO} and the guy with the blown dart.Had no time to figure out why the car was only going 11.6's,but he was consistant with some decent lights.

Congrats to Brian and the other winners:salut::hello1:

Attachments

• 2009-04-25-1529-26.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 136
-
Back