Mopar estate auction in OK in Aug

-

GRANCUDA

Reaction score
Ran across this on the FB

IMG_0620.JPG

I was also wondering about that oil pan! That is extremely large. I live in mustang which is right next to Yukon. I can be at the sale in 15 minutes. Hopefully there won't be a big turnout and jacking the prices up!

so what did you get? Yes, that gaping hole is for the centerlink. Tell me you got that antique valve grinder to flip.

Both 340 blocks and cranks, magnum R/T heads, set of 340 X heads, new comp cam and lifters, Springs, retainers, keepers. TTI 2" primary ceramic coated big block A body headers. And a TM7 intake with an 1150 dominator on it.

Went with a friend and we cleaned our wallets out. But I did a side job yesterday afternoon and I could go back and get the valve machine. Would you be interested? It was a sioux brand machine. I wouldn't know the first step on grinding valves.

This is a Google sourced picture. But it's the same machine, or very similar.
$(KGrHqR,!lgFC3B2tDF0BQ4hOldMHw~~60_57.jpg

Last edited:
Both 340 blocks and cranks, magnum R/T heads, set of 340 X heads, new comp cam and lifters, Springs, retainers, keepers. TTI 2" primary ceramic coated big block A body headers. And a TM7 intake with an 1150 dominator on it.

Went with a friend and we cleaned our wallets out. But I did a side job yesterday afternoon and I could go back and get the valve machine. Would you be interested? It was a sioux brand machine. I wouldn't know the first step on grinding valves.

This is a Google sourced picture. But it's the same machine, or very similar.
View attachment 1715084198
what are u going to do w/ the headers ?

-
Back