Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I have a factory MOPAR AM/FM Radio from 1974. I removed this from a 67 Dart GT around 20 years ago and those are the Knobs on the Radio. A member here told me “This type of radio definitely fits 2 knob A Body radios from at least 65 -67 (had one in my 65 Dart) and 71-76 as well as similar B Body 2 knob radios up through 67 (have one in both a 65 Coronet and 67 Satellite).” It has a Pentastar on the radio dial. It has been sitting in the Garage since then and now it needs to go. It works good on both AM and FM. There is a little hum at low volume, but when you turn it up a little you cannot hear it. The radio is not perfect, but it is very nice. The FM flag is a little faded, I think it showed up better in the pictures than it really is. Someone cut the speaker plug off, but that is an easy fix. I could not see the lamp in the daylight but that again is not a big deal either. Look at the pictures ask any questions you need answers for and I will answer as soon as I can. $175 plus shipping. Pay Pal to friends or a MO. If you want Pay Pal with protection add 3%. Please Private Message me. Located near Desoto TX (DFW Area)
IMG_6567_30.jpg
IMG_6569.JPG
IMG_6570_30.jpg
IMG_6573.JPG
IMG_6577.JPG

Would I have to modify anything in a 67 coronet to get it to fit? Or does it fit without modifying anything?

67 Coronet has the standard 2 knob pattern, so it’ll drop right in place with the Same power/light and speaker leads. Just saying since I had one on a 67 Satellite!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back