Mopar Magic show and cruise 7/30-31 Bremerton, WA

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After a couple years missed due to Covid, All Around Mopars is having our annual show in Bremerton, WA on Sunday July 31. For the last two years we have been doing a scenic day long cruise that folks seemed to enjoy in lieu of a show, so we will be doing that too on Saturday July 30. See the flyer below for more info and contacts for even more information. You can also ask questions via this thread.

2022 Mopar Magic Flyer.png

Way cool! I'll pencil it into my dance card. I'll be recovering from knee and hip surgeries, but I'll do my best to get there. Do they open the dragstrip for Mopars only, like they did years ago? I'll spread the word.

Bremerton Raceway is under new management and operates as a 1/8 mile only track now (((sigh))). We had this show at the track in 2009, but haven't been able to convince the new operator to get on board.

Bremerton Raceway is under new management and operates as a 1/8 mile only track now (((sigh))). We had this show at the track in 2009, but haven't been able to convince the new operator to get on board.
Will your avatar car be making a few passes down the 1/8th? That increases my motivation.

I don't know what the schedule is at the track, but I can find out and post it here if anybody wants to come for the weekend and do some passes on Saturday and the show on Sunday.

-
Back