Mopar meet today Freemont Calif. parts list!

-

67Signet

Smoke and chaos stunt coordinator
Reaction score
Had a great time meeting new A body people and letting them know about this website.
I was able to purchase a ready to go set of Kelsey Hayes disk brakes 150.00 an Edelbrock performer manifold 25.00 and MSD 6 and an orange box with it as well as a set of 73 340 hp exhaust manifolds for 150.00
I was thinking that we could have a post an active printable list of parts that others are looking for that we can take with us to shows or pick a parts and help hook each other up during the Mopar SEASON...like Im still looking for some magnum heads complete and ready to go on my 360 la and a high stall for my 904 oh and shifter rods and linkage for my Demon 3 speed small block.

I was planning on taking parts to sell (all 67 a body) like steering column and wheel extra fenders and hood and trunk lid etc but we didn't think the weather would cooperate and ended up overcast and cool with a mild turn out for the meet but prices were good on most part.
Where is the spring weather in California! I need a one week thrash to get my Dart running and the weather is killing my plans
Well take care peeps and we have a mopar show coming in Sacramento and Madera is anyone planning on going the them?
Bruce

67Signet, glad you had a good time today. I wish I hadn't had to work the day of show registration otherwise I think I would have gotten those parts before you for my 67 Dart which I had entered in the show:grin: Good score and great prices. And yes, the weather wasn't all that great for June, but at least it didn't rain and we had more cars than the Good Guys did in Pleasanton!

Dan in Silicon Valley

-
Back