mopar motavators carshow wilson nc

-

shafer

Reaction score
I WILL BE HERE THIS SATURDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MOPAR MOTIVATORS CAR CLUB
Open Car & Bike Show
June 11, 2011

Woodard’s Multi-Purpose Center
4427 Tartt’s Mill Rd
Wilson, NC 27893
11:00 am-5:00 pm

People’s Choice Trophy “Top 25” Awards $50 Club Participation Award
50’s 60’s 70’s Music Door Prizes, 50/50 Raffle, TV Raffle, Games, Vendor/Exhibitor Spaces Available

Your Antique, Classic, Custom, Rod, Truck, Drag car, & Motorcycles are welcome

Goody Bags, Games, Great Food, Great Fun

The gate opens at 9:00 am and registration begins at 10:00 am until 1:00 pm
Judging begins at 1:00 pm.
Awards at 3:30 pm

We are striving to redefine what a car show should be. Our goal is to create lasting memories for the young and old. To do this we realize we must attract the best participants, only possible by making every person attending the show a beneficiary. This means beautiful scenery, lively entertainment, generous awards and prizes, and most importantly fun for everyone! So regardless of whether you have a show vehicle or not, make sure you stop by and visit the show on Saturday, June 11, 2011. It doesn’t matter if your ride is in mint condition or holding together with duct tape, bring it out for some fun.
“Keep it neat on the streets and fast on the track”

BIKE SHOW
BIKE ENTRY FEE WILL BE $ 15.00

CAR/TRUCK SHOW
CAR ENTRY FEE WILL BE $15.00

Vendors $100.00

Contacts
Calvin Thompson: 252-767-4783 email: [email protected]
Bobby Silver: 252-315-5017 email: [email protected]
www.moparmotivators.9f.com[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]Coordinator Details[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Email: Calvin Thompson
Phone: 252-767-4783

Congrats on your trophy, hope you're feeling better! Best Mopar in show, that's something to be proud of.

I had to work yesterday. I also just bought a new computer and thought this show was next weekend. Congrats on the trophy!!

-
Back