Mopar Nationals

-
Thanks - with that info I found it today, had a nice talk with both Butch and Pappas (SP?) of Missile fame. Location was kind of obscure which made it possible to have time to talk without a line of folks waiting. I got the book on Butch Leal and got him to sign it - already had time to look through it and there lots of really cool info.

Got a first place in A-body Modified - Not that big a deal with only 2 cars in the class. I enjoyed the event and talked to lots of people, but in reality the car show was pretty weak for a "National Event". I'm looking forward to getting (from one of the judges) his list of Mopar Only events nationwide! Maybe the FABO multitude can help him add ones he doesn't know about. I also got some leads on more cool long distance road trips from folks who stopped to talk about our trip this year, SCORE!!!
Congratulations! Winning is winning

DSC00183.JPG

Car looks even better with this smiling face up front!

It was a great turnout this year. Lots of cars lots of people. Spoke with Rick Alison of A&A transmission and it was his 3rd best show ever.

Way better than last year. There were actually some hot rods there. Built not bought. Nice

Yes!!! Saw all of those. Beautiful cars. I’m a bit down on the fact that all you have to do is buy a kit for the suspension and buy a drivetrain on a crate for a bolt in 392 conversion. Love seeing people put in the work to make something unique

Yes!!! Saw all of those. Beautiful cars. I’m a bit down on the fact that all you have to do is buy a kit for the suspension and buy a drivetrain on a crate for a bolt in 392 conversion. Love seeing people put in the work to make something unique
Same

-
Back