Mopar Nats

-
Back to Indy?? Where? If it goes back to Indy, I'll stick with the Chrysler Classic @ Norwalk, Oh. The Nats is the Daddy of them all but my gas budget is squeezed the way it its.

Norwalk? SAWEEEETTT !!!!=D> A short 1 1/2 hr drive for me instead of the long 4 hr haul...

If they get any further from me I won't be going, as it is I haven't been driving my truck to work just to save the gas.
62v200, Is that a '55 Dodge?

Yep...sold the 62 Valiant (62V200) bought this last fall.

I would never go to Indy again , hopefully if they move it will be to Norwalk , much nicer track and I'm right in the middle of national trails and Norwalk 1 1/2 hrs. either way. Doesn't anyone remember the crap that went on the first year at Indy , why would they go back?

Nothing against Columbus but I enjoyed them at Indy, things seem to be more organized as in the layout! Race cars not running you down, large area for the swap meet at the circle track, and very little MUD if it rains!

However In Indy I did have to haul my parts out on my back it seem like for miles, Indy offers no Bryce Road, Cops are ticket happy, and the hotel cost Im sure is higher!

-
Back