-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I will be in Portland tomorrow on 8-3-11 from mid-morning until mid-afternoon.

Please get ahold of me ASAP if you want any of this stuff so I can bring it with me.

Jeep 727 out of a 1980 Jeep. I have no idea on operating condition. $80

1985 V8 904 lock-up transmission. This one should have the lower first gear. It has been sitting, but it worked when pulled: $95

Small Block 727 with convertor. Fluid looks clean and the vehicle had a locked up engine. $150 with convertor and flexplate.

All transmissions are sold as-is. Happy to deliver, do pics whatever, but I need to hear from you soon if you want anything delivered.

PM me with needs and a number and I will get right back with you.

Parts are located in southern Oregon, near Klamath County.

Later this week I will be in Washington around Yakima, and over the weekend I will be in Portland. LMK if you want anything delivered for free. No charge.

Willing to accept reasonable offers. Happy to meet in the middle etc.

I have no more Mopar cars and these are not needed.

Both of the 727's mentioned here are sold.

I do have about three more. One is a big block model that has a fixed yoke, one is a car version that is a core and one is a SB model that is a core.

Also, there is a 72 904 V8 model on hand.

I will be back to the Medford area late this week and possibly up to the Portland area next weekend. Happy to throw some of these on the load. I am largely done with this scene and they need to go.

ROB

It looks like I will be in Weed CA on Friday the 23rd and up to Portland early to mid-week next week.

Happy to throw them on for a few bucks hassle factor.

ROB

do you still have the transmission my son lives in portland and he is driving to cali to see me so if you do PM only thank you

Emailed you. I would watch out though friend, they don't like emails to be posted so you may want to delete that. It is a FABO policy.

Talk to you soon.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back