Mopar Southern Nationals XIII --- THIS WEEKEND!!!! May 28 - May 29 · Adel, GA

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Had a great time last year. Wont be racing this year. My Dart GTS is down with water in the oil. Runs great, but not for much longer. Hope to be back in action this Fall.

Going to snake some parts. The Swap Meet has been getting increasingly better every year. Your hard fought parts MAY be here.

1/8 mile Bracket racing in 2 Classes + SOUTHEAST STOCK SUPER STOCK ASSOCIATION will be racing the 1320.

FUN TIMES!!!!!!

South Georgia Motor Sports Park

MOPP NAT se.jpg

MOPP2.jpg

I'll be there racing with the Southern Stock/Super Stock Association. Unfortunately I can't hot lap the car trying to run the Pro class too. But I'll try to keep the Brand X's out of the winner's circle. Will bring a few parts and advertise on a bulletin board while I'm racing.

Okay Myron...see ya there.
Hope the SSSSA turnout is GRAND.
Like to see a Nice Purse this year.

I sure wish I still had my '69 Dodge Dart GTS drag car. I'll post a pic of it someday. It was glossy black with a magenta tail stripe and magenta 6-pac hood scoop, which was on a molded fiber hood. It was clean and not a rough, slapped-together car, either. It has a stroker 371 made from a '71 truck engine. The car weighed around 2,900-3,000 lbs. or so and had around 500-525 horse. It would do 10.4 in the quarter at 130 screamin' miles an hour. What a ride. I sold it back to the original builder and he blew the engine going down the track. He should've gone through the bottom end first. Last time I heard about it, the body was sold to some cat in southern Indiana, I believe. Maybe again someday, with a different ride and a much bigger 476 cu. in. all-aluminum small block. THAT, will be a HELLUVA RIDE MAN! Wooow!!

I sure wish I still had my '69 Dodge Dart GTS drag car. I'll post a pic of it someday. It was glossy black with a magenta tail stripe and magenta 6-pac hood scoop, which was on a molded fiber hood. It was clean and not a rough, slapped-together car, either. It has a stroker 371 made from a '71 truck engine. The car weighed around 2,900-3,000 lbs. or so and had around 500-525 horse. It would do 10.4 in the quarter at 130 screamin' miles an hour. What a ride. I sold it back to the original builder and he blew the engine going down the track. He should've gone through the bottom end first. Last time I heard about it, the body was sold to some cat in southern Indiana, I believe. Maybe again someday, with a different ride and a much bigger 476 cu. in. all-aluminum small block. THAT, will be a HELLUVA RIDE MAN! Wooow!!

Yea, you gotta get another Dart, especially a Drag Car.
And there's gonna be a few for sale at this Show...there's some incentive for ya!!
Saturday's the BIG DAY, but Sunday rocks too.
Bring your Fishin Pole...there's plenty of big Bass in the back Lake (but don't go tellin anybody).

-
Back