Mopar trucks. 65 to 95. post pics

-

Mopar318Guy

bear jew
Reaction score
anyone had a nice Dodge pickup please post pics of it. one you may have had or wish you had, mud truck, mini truck, drag truck, etc. i wanna see what you guys like
main.jpg
fr02011.jpg

rtrimble1.jpg

here is a little side project I have, 1987 ram. have a 413/727/9-1/4. I put new Dakota seats in in and have done a little body work. Shaved the tailgait handle, harley-davidson mirrors

sideoftruck.JPG

frontoftruck.JPG

insideoftruck.JPG

backoftruck.JPG

bed.JPG

Im about to redo my truck,im rounding up parts for it off and on.I wish i had left it alone now,it was complete,and at least driveable,now its laying in pieces all over the yard:angry7:.Im sure im not the first person to tear apart a perfectly good vehicle,and have to quit on it for one reason or another.

olblue before3.jpg

olblue before2.jpg

olblue before4.jpg

olblue now.jpg

olblue now 3.jpg

olblue one day.jpg

Im about to redo my truck,im rounding up parts for it off and on.I wish i had left it alone now,it was complete,and at least driveable,now its laying in pieces all over the yard:angry7:.Im sure im not the first person to tear apart a perfectly good vehicle,and have to quit on it for one reason or another.

no, your not the only one to tear apart a perfectly good running vehicle, come check out my yard, I have at least 5 I drove home, with big plans on just fixin up. Well, when you start fixing one thing, ya might as well do this, and then you might as well do that. Before you know it, it's in a million pieces and you cant remember where any of them are

trucks are kickass. you can haul stuff. you can burn rubber like crazy and do donuts. and you can go muddin!!! im not sure but i think i might be one of the only people on here that loves muddin

How tough are the 72-80 Reg cab shortboxes to find?

Long since decided my next project will be a truck with a big block.

Finding any kind not rusted out is hard.Finding a short step side is eveb harder.I need a tail gate for my step side,been looking for 5 years now.

This is one I wish I could have kept....

'70 W200 Crewcab. 383, NP445 w/ NP 205 divorced T-case. It had a 3" lift and 33" Wrangler MTR's in this photo.

309195194.jpg

This was a really good one I had for twelve years til the V-6 block cracked about 700 miles from home. Put a little over 150k on it. Used a quart per 5k at the time of death. It was an SLT with a Mark III conversion. Interior was gray leather.

truck sale 002.jpg

truck sale 003.jpg

My 90 Power Ram 4X4.
318FI with a 4 speed and floating axle Dana.
Has 200,000 miles on it.

George

dart early resto and disassembly88.jpg

dart early resto and disassembly57.jpg

Since you said "Nice Dodge", I'll wait until I get the body work done before I post, lol!

I stumbled across this old thread and wanted to revive it. I believe we almost all have a Dodge truck for commuting or hauling parts/cars. I have three but the 07 is too new for this thread. The ones I will share are my 97, Ram 1500 with 360/auto, 8 inch lift and 37inch Soper Swamper SSR's. I've had her 5+ years and love her, get looks and comments everywhere I go.
The other truck is a 1972 Dodge D100 with 225-slant six with three on the tree and no power steering or power brakes. Just got her from a ranch nearby and want to save this old girl with her original paint and very good body, a "survivor" if there was one for its age. I have Cragar S/S's for her already and she will be my second toy.
Lets see those trucks!!!

000_1406.jpg

000_1407.jpg

000_1219.jpg

000_1220.jpg

My 1976 WArlock- other than 15 inch rallyes it is totally original-with much NOS stuff added

Wrlock pictures 005.jpg

-
Back