Mopar Wheels???

-

DartDude335

Reaction score
I just got these wheels ($100 for 5!) I was told they where 1960's / 1970's mopar...I have never seen this type they are steel any help on the type and year they where used would be great! thanks:thumbrig::prayer:

Attachments

• 3E43F73H95I65Ha5Jccau231d41f950221ffb.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 599
they look to be in fairly decent shape for wheels that old. What bolt pattern are they? There kinda neat being all steel. They would be cool on a nostaliga style drag car.

I don't see where he alludes to the fact that they were factory, just Mopar and from the 60's or 70's. If they are SBP, that would be a big plus. I see guys looking for SBP 5 spoke wheels all the time, and you got a great deal for $100.00 for a set of 5. If they clean up as nice as it looks like they should, you'll be really happy with them, whether you keep them or sell them.

Get a decent set of tires on them and find yourself some caps, and you'd have a nice set for sale or to use!! Nice find!! Geof

I got it from the title, "Mopar Wheels???" He obviously was told they would fit a Mopar or it is pretty likely he wouldn't have bought them. I would think they are BBP from the oblong raised area where the stud comes through and comparing it to the eBay link for the 4 3/4 bolt pattern. The 4 1/2 and the 4 3/4 was a common practice back then since one wheel could be drilled for either pattern.

i just noticed you are in longmont , im down in the springs .... welcome to A bodies!

those look like they will polish up real nice

yep........welcome to a bodies dude, good to see a couple of mopar heads from co. i'm in westminster, let me know if i can help u out dart dude.....btw, what year dart, and what.........no pics???? lol....
wheels look good for the price.........sbp or large.....
higgs

Im excited about the wheels.....my car is a '72 dart Swinger that I paid $500 for here is a couple of pics

Attachments

• P1010320.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 422
  • P1010282.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 391
I got it from the title, "Mopar Wheels???" He obviously was told they would fit a Mopar or it is pretty likely he wouldn't have bought them. I would think they are BBP from the oblong raised area where the stud comes through and comparing it to the eBay link for the 4 3/4 bolt pattern. The 4 1/2 and the 4 3/4 was a common practice back then since one wheel could be drilled for either pattern.

I never realy thought of it ....But will these fit my '72 dart??[-o<

yep........welcome to a bodies dude, good to see a couple of mopar heads from co. i'm in westminster, let me know if i can help u out dart dude.....btw, what year dart, and what.........no pics???? lol....
wheels look good for the price.........sbp or large.....
higgs

lol very cool , i go back and forth to highlands ranch from time to time

Im excited about the wheels.....my car is a '72 dart Swinger that I paid $500 for here is a couple of pics

your swinger is small bolt pattern 5 x 4" you better measure the wheels before you try to put them on

-
Back