Moparfest 2013

-
Every year I meet more new people , last year I stopped to meet OldKimmer and his people and this year I`ll stop there again plus somewhere else with a FABO member or two to meet , meanwhile at the show there are more new FABO members to meet every year and our club section could very well end up being the whole ball diamond one of these years if the everyone who is going would just pre-register for our section it would happen , even if your bringing a different mopar to the show you should sign up with us and we can line you up on the fringe of all the A bodies , how cool would that be to have a whole fenced in area of FABO folks eh talk about pegging the silly meter lol

Got my registration package in the mail today but mine doesn't say club on it I will have to call her tomorrow In guess -I'm #470 not as many pre-registers as I thought .

I just registered. First time for me to show with my 76 Duster /6 4bbl.
It just came out of Paint, and now have to get it all re-assmbled with a hard deadline in front of me. Wish me luck.

I just registered, what Hotel does everyone stay at ? looking forward to a 6 hr drive in the Dart.

Booked into the Radisson again , used my Club Carlson discount to get 2 nights in a king sleep number bed for $160 plus tax ,Didn't go for the package with the free breakfast this year the microwave eggs and bacon didn't cut it last year eh lol ! 7 more weeks and only @500 pre registers the odds are looking good , sure would be nice to see a FABO member win this years car since it's an Abody eh .

Well with so many guys going I think I'd like to go and see everyone. Project Eh Body won't be there but I can still drool over the beatiful cars...

Riddler

Well with so many guys going I think I'd like to go and see everyone. Project Eh Body won't be there but I can still drool over the beatiful cars...

Riddler

Heck yeah come on out and join the fun , There's usually a spare bed available in someones room Friday night if you wanted to come up for the Friday night fun and cruise to the show with one of us for the the day Saturday .

Just pre-registered.
Do we have an FABO area again for sure ??

Absolutely! But you need to pre-register with that info on your pre-registration form, "FABO club", otherwise will be very difficult for you to park there.
The volunteers direct you to park as you come in, with no "CLUB" parking tab on your mirror, you will be directed to general parking area.
The club parking area only holds so many cars, so they (volunteers) won't be aloud to let you park there without a proper tag, those are there instructions, and they follow them to ensure proper flow.

Darn it Giles I forgot to call Patt about my hanger not having the sticker , I'll send her an email and try to call her later this week , I can always drive out to the fairground the Friday before and pick it up like I did when I forgot my whole package at home last year Doh! lol

Only 7 days left to pre-register I wonder how many have done so already , I see someone above was 495 at the end of June .

I came last year and bought at the gate and they gave me FABO without any issues... I just bought online for club parking just in case... Don't want to upset Pat !!!! lol

Looking forward to another successful weekend of fun

Absolutely! But you need to pre-register with that info on your pre-registration form, "FABO club", otherwise will be very difficult for you to park there.
The volunteers direct you to park as you come in, with no "CLUB" parking tab on your mirror, you will be directed to general parking area.
The club parking area only holds so many cars, so they (volunteers) won't be aloud to let you park there without a proper tag, those are there instructions, and they follow them to ensure proper flow.

I did put the FABO Club request in the registration so I should be fine then, thanks

Darn it Giles I forgot to call Patt about my hanger not having the sticker , I'll send her an email and try to call her later this week , I can always drive out to the fairground the Friday before and pick it up like I did when I forgot my whole package at home last year Doh! lol

Let me know how things work out, but I already know, that if you call or email Patt, she'll be right on it, (she's great at it), and make it all good.

I came last year and bought at the gate and they gave me FABO without any issues... I just bought online for club parking just in case... Don't want to upset Pat !!!! lol

Looking forward to another successful weekend of fun

There was still a few spots open in the "Club Parking", that had not pre-registered last year, but this year is filling up more, as more people/groups are aware of the option, which wasn't really available until a three(?) years ago, when we decided to give it a shot. It worked out reasonably well, so we went with it.

Let me know how things work out, but I already know, that if you call or email Patt, she'll be right on it, (she's great at it), and make it all good.
Patt emailed me back today , there's a sticker coming in the mail for me , I still will probably drive out to the fairgrounds early on Friday afternoon to say hi and thanks , otherwise I will probably end up spending the whole afternoon drinking too much at the hotel with Scott and John lol , Hey on that note guys what should I bring from BC this year - I'm talking about beer there's no way I'm driving all that way with anything they can impound my car for having so don't even ask . There's a real good gin voted worlds best available here and some smooth drinking tequila but that might take the friendly out of the weekend eh HAHA .

I didn't know about a club parking area. Oh well, next year. Look for a B5 70 Duster parked next to a yellow 70 GTX assuming my buddy makes it out there this year.

Steve

I,m bringing the 68 fastback this year.Chris,maybe we can make tequila/jello shooters this year?:toothy10:

I,m bringing the 68 fastback this year.Chris,maybe we can make tequila/jello shooters this year?:toothy10:
Never made jello shooters before but If that's the road you guys want to go down I'll bring the tequila , but I give you fair warning I get belligerent and bullet proof when I drink tequila , not a good combination eh lol , Maybe I'll try to find a bottle of that award winning gin instead , gin just makes me horny and happy :D

I,m booked at the Best Western and my room has 2 queen beds,so lastnight I asked my race buddy Mike(75BlueDuster)if he would like to share the room.Hope he brings his freshly done 67 Barracuda fastback,4 speed car.It will be his first time for the weekend party.:D

-
Back