Moparfest Ad

-

cwatts

Reaction score
Just saw this pic on the Moparfest Facebook page. Looks like some FABO members, Pettybludart and cannucky I think

Attachments

• 374801_10150533069244802_55263594801_8782451_113126561_n[1].jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 240
Yep thats "Hollywood" or Pettybludart, and then Canucky Chris 2 behind him. Very cool....gots to get me one autographed

Nice photos they showed too..Once my FB page updates to the new format I will make my own... Be cool to personalize your own header

Wow!! Congratulations!!!! I am so proud to see some of my fabo friends I have in Canada.:cheers:
Clear a spot:director: here I come Canada :cheers: Yall rock :glasses7:

Heyy cwatts :protest:

You forgot John (moparwedden) and myself bringing up the rear. :D Don't know who was in the Bee though. :eek:ops:

Wow!! Congratulations!!!! I am so proud to see some of my fabo friends I have in Canada.:cheers:
Clear a spot:director: here I come Canada :cheers: Yall rock :glasses7:

Well, hurry up!! We'll make sure you have a good time. I'll even let you drive my car up to Moparfest if you pop up Mike. Or, if you want to take your time, you can drive Scott's pettybluedart up :poke:

Wow, congrats to all of you! That's awesome having so many great guys all together in one picture.

I can see all the copies making the rounds for signatures ... well deserved guys! :-D

Boy They Must Be Hard Up, To Think They Picked Us For There Poster Child. Yea I Could Feel Him Sniffin My Behind.LOL

Scott Looks As If He Needs A Booster Seat.

Boy They Must Be Hard Up, To Think They Picked Us For There Poster Child. Yea I Could Feel Him Sniffin My Behind.LOL

Scott Looks As If He Needs A Booster Seat.
Yeah,the guy that owned my car was 280lbs so it,s like sitting in a bowl.LOL.Did you ever patten those peddle blocks,for short guys John??:happy1:

-
Back