Mopars at Mo-Kan, April 12

-

Flatlander

Reaction score
Anybody else going? Real good time last year and I will try to make it this year if not in the field.

MoparLee, is your car ready?

http://www.mokandragway.com/

Hi guys I'm new here and this is my home track they are running today and it is my birthday so I think it would be a good day to go to the track for the first time this year on my b-day. I'll be there for mopars invade and have been for a number of years. I have a 71 dart with a 360, 904, 8 3/4 sure grip
been working on it getting it street legal and dependable. Thanks for letting me be a part of the group.

Count me in. I work out of Coffeyville KS. Bout' an hour drive for me.

10-20-07_1513.jpg

This is my car 71 dart with 360 with ported J-heads and new 2.02 valves, mild RV cam, edelbrock intake, holley 600, hedeman headers, 2.5" exhaust with warlock mufflers, 904 tranny, 8 3/4" suregrip with 3.23's.

Sorry guys been off the computer for a while. Went to the track and saw 4-5 big block darts it was a good day. Been busy putting exhaust, treating the trunk with POR-15, and a TF-2 shift kit in the car.

I am going to try and make it, but i wont be able to bring the duster

I'll be there this weekend also with my 10 year old boy don't think the car will be ready waiting on my Lokar kickdown linkage. Maybe though

Nice car matt. I'll be there with my 9 yr. old son. The weather's going to be a little cool, hope no rain.

My son & I had a good time. He got to the semi-final round in the no-e class.

-
Back