Mopars At The Rock 2024 - April 6th

-
I’ll be there selling parts in the swap meet area.

IMG_0828.jpeg

@mcodecuda I was editing as you replied. Click the link and scroll way down on the flyer....it looks like Mopar guys buying the track is paying off! Flyer says two Mopars at The Rock shows this year. One spring and another in the fall.
@Mtrhead @345man2 @barracudakid @mikebee
Well what really happened was that the show last year in April got rained out so they rescheduled it to later in the year. It turned out that the attendance for the rescheduled show in November was better than expected so decided to have two shows this year. I’m sure that the decision was based upon money rather than brand loyalty.

Excited for both shows , there is a big area of mopar parts in nc and sc and north ga. Just got to get everyone to show up and grow this show

Got to jump in here and say congratulations on the new owner, a mopar man doing a great job it appears. 11 hour drive for me, but glad to know this track is getting at it.
Wheels up to everyone this morning

20231207_115728.jpg

Looks like great weather!
You guys post a picture of your vehicle so I can find you

I'll be driving our blue 4 door Dakota with a camper cover. I usually just park it right by the vendor gate and walk in. If I buy something big, they will let me go in and load it and come back out. Will you be in your big van? I'll stop by and say hi.

I'll be driving our blue 4 door Dakota with a camper cover. I usually just park it right by the vendor gate and walk in. If I buy something big, they will let me go in and load it and come back out. Will you be in your big van? I'll stop by and say hi.
White promaster van
Come on by

Anyone got a good dart or demon hood there willing to part with

Thanks Mike. Even though the track is in the flat lands of NC, if you ever do make it to the show....you can still be "On the hill" in the swap meet area as it is 25' or so higher elevation than the track. :)

:thumbsup:

I swear I saw @memike at Mopars at The Rock today! I even waited until he got by and said loudly.....HEY MEMIKE! Dude wheels around lookin to see who said it. :poke:I know it wasn't Mike, but he could pass for him. Swap meet was a little off from last time, but I did score an NOS Direct Connection repro 68-69 chrome unsilenced air cleaner to use on my 65 Barracuda. Same look....better breathing! I also snagged a 518 transmission mount plate that bolts to the bottom of the trans to hold the mount. Best part was getting to see a lot of people that I rarely get to see, like my pals from Spruce Pine, NC. I got to looking at some of the race cars that somehow got scattered into the swap meet parking. I was shocked to see several gutted out, welded in roll cage sure enough race cars that were actually numbered Hellcat Challengers! Who can afford that? Good show as always....looking forward to part 2 in November.

I swear I saw @memike at Mopars at The Rock today! I even waited until he got by and said loudly.....HEY MEMIKE! Dude wheels around lookin to see who said it. :poke:I know it wasn't Mike, but he could pass for him. Swap meet was a little off from last time, but I did score an NOS Direct Connection repro 68-69 chrome unsilenced air cleaner to use on my 65 Barracuda. Same look....better breathing! I also snagged a 518 transmission mount plate that bolts to the bottom of the trans to hold the mount. Best part was getting to see a lot of people that I rarely get to see, like my pals from Spruce Pine, NC. I got to looking at some of the race cars that somehow got scattered into the swap meet parking. I was shocked to see several gutted out, welded in roll cage sure enough race cars that were actually numbered Hellcat Challengers! Who can afford that? Good show as always....looking forward to part 2 in November.

As many Mike's there is in the world his name may have been Mike also. Nope, Mikie was on the hill all weekend so fare ( preparing my fishing gear) . Sounds like you had a great time and snagged up some goodies

Excited for both shows , there is a big area of mopar parts in nc and sc and north ga. Just got to get everyone to show up and grow this show
If they really wanna grow this show, turn it into a 2-day Event.
Moparites have been suggesting this for years but gone unheard.
Hard to justify driving up from FL for a one-day Event.
More big name Vendors will attend. A 1-day Event is a local deal.
Garlits would never have a 1-day Event, it's actually a 4-day Event, as you can set up on Thurs.

Amen
I couldn’t go to Florida for a one day event.
Also I wish everyone would get together and have one huge event.
Also an event on Mother’s Day is a bad idea.
I can’t be out of town on Mother’s Day.
I was going to attend the horse park show but that is out.
Hope to be at the Garlits show in November.
Take care all!

-
Back