Mopars in the Park 2017 Farmington MN

-
I stopped by and told you that your trucks was the coolest sweptys I've seen. Scruffy beard, glasses, on a lifted yellow cart.

I remember for sure!! Thanks again.
Really fun meeting the forum members

I stopped by and told you that your trucks was the coolest sweptys I've seen. Scruffy beard, glasses, on a lifted yellow cart.
You had the 77/8 Power Wagon with the black trim? If so, I was the one asking you about the lift you put in.

Nope, Yellow and Black 74 Duster parked by the big THA Demolition & Excavation trailer. That yellow PW was gorgeous though.
I missed sooo many cars and trucks this year. I guesstimate I saw maybe 50% of what was there.

Anyone go to the Mega parts Show in Coon Valley? Thinking of maybe checking that out this up coming weekend

It was nice seeing familiar faces, and meeting some new ones as well.
Pete was quite surprised when he was called for Best of Show Award, very cool.
And Doug's van is super cool.
My 68 also took 1st place in un-restored originals class (sorry no pics as car was already loaded for the trip home before awards).
Congrats to all that attended, and hope to see you and more members again next year.
I enjoyed seeing your car as well. What a time capsule.

Anyone go to the Mega parts Show in Coon Valley? Thinking of maybe checking that out this up coming weekend
That's a fun drive. Went a few years ago. All brands but Roy and Jamie are all Mopar. It is held at their business and you get to see it and some of their stash!

007.JPG

008.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

017.JPG

028.JPG

IMG_20130608_111447.jpg

Last edited:
That

That's a fun drive. Went a few years ago. All brands but Roy and Jamie are all Mopar. It is held at their business and you get to see it and some of their stash!

Trying to decide if it would be worth making the trip.

Just heard I received an Outstanding in Class award for the old truck!!

Not sure what awards they all give per class, either way exited being it was my first big car show.

Not sure what awards they all give per class, either way exited being it was my first big car show.
Depending on how many are in your class, I believe they go back 10 places. If you were 3 from the class winner you would place 4th. etc. The A body class usually has 20 or 30 entries maybe even more. Were you in special interest or pick up class?

If you win your class you will be invited back to display your ride in the buildings.

Depending on how many are in your class, I believe they go back 10 places. If you were 3 from the class winner you would place 4th. etc. The A body class usually has 20 or 30 entries maybe even more. Were you in special interest or pick up class?

Yeah I have know Idea what awards are given. I was in Truck & Van Modified

Didn't get over there to see your truck, I did watch you drive by us, and it sounded bad A$$!

If you win your class you will be invited back to display your ride in the buildings.

I won best in class in 2013, was told I should park in building next year, but I decided I was parking with everyone else in field, I enjoy sitting out there and meeting everyone else

-
Back