Mopars ruled this car show Saturday

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As you guys know I do car show just about every weekend. Saturday they had a big one here locally for autism. We went there and most of the time I haven't seen a lot of Mopars in most of the shows but Saturday there were more than usual. There were 7 there. I posted pics of them except for a few. My wife left the camera at home and had to use the cell phone to take pics. The white GTS was in the top 25. The deep purple Challenger and the pink and white Cuda was in the top 25 also. The pink 70 Challenger took best Mopar which he should of. It was a nice car. There was a 36 Dodge that won best of show that my wife didnt get a pic of prolly because she didnt know what it was. And then there was an old purple 76 Duster (mine) that took second place, the viewers choice. This was voted on by all the people that was at the car show. I think there were some better cars there that should have taken that award but I wasnt going to complain. The orange Camaro pictured was a sharp car. since this was an open car show and anything could enter, being from the country, we had a tractor pull in. A 1957. But there must have been a lot of Duster fans there voting. Thank God for that. Next week is going to be a good one too.

Attachments

• 20120714_111932 (Copy).jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 20120714_111948 (Copy).jpg
    187 KB · Views: 365
  • 20120714_112053 (Copy).jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 347
  • 20120714_151949 (Copy).jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 20120714_112028 (Copy).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 349
  • 20120714_162230 (Copy).jpg
    129 KB · Views: 350
  • 20120714_152007 (Copy).jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 356
Dusters do have incredibly sleek lines. They look great in just about any color too. I really like the white Dart too...

Hey thanks for sharing. The cars in your pictures are color combinations that I have not seen many of. Your purple duster looks great! I can understand the award you got.

The Farmall is nice looking too. I live in the country also and like those machines as well.

Ma Snart

PS - Picture of my Farmall attached

Attachments

• DSC05215.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 255
There you go again...:D. Congrats to you once more and thanks for sharing.

P.S. that tractor is pretty cool.

Lance, please tell me you're not gonna get a set of Farmall wheels for the Duster next? :D:D:D:DLMAO

the farmall didnt win anything BUT the little white and blue won an award for the junior rodder class. can you believe it.

your stretching it a little bit. dont get one every week now 73abodee, but I am 9 for 11.I am just so blessed the the Lord has allowed me to rise up out of the wheelchair I was in for a long time to enjoy this with my son. you just can't imagine.

your stretching it a little bit. dont get one every week now 73abodee, but I am 9 for 11.I am just so blessed the the Lord has allowed me to rise up out of the wheelchair I was in for a long time to enjoy this with my son. you just can't imagine.

that is a great thing , when you can overcome things like that and have the opportunity to enjoy life the way you want to.

keep racking up the awards, they are great memories :D

Dry ridge , Ky, is that close to Cincinatti, Oh.?

The white dart looks like on that a guy in Cinny, seen it in a magazine and at 1st thought it was mine, but it is white & black

Thanks for the pictures

-
Back