More Colorado Pics

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Thought I'd pull over today and get a few pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1040.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1044.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1045.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 140
Nice pics Joe, So where did they send you? I have lived here all my life, and I still just stop and stare.

Thanks Back In Time and Tony. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in work and what's going on I forget to stop and "smell the roses" so to speak.

Jaws, I was up in Kremmling. I took these pictures on Hwy 9, the Blue River Parkway. I scoped out a few fishing spots while I was at it. Green Mountain Resevoir is really, really low on water BTW.

I miss the beauty of Colorado but not the cold.Thanks for the pic.:smile:
I have never been :eek:ops:, But Joe has kept us updated how beautiful the state is :cheers:, wow! more good morning pictures to enjoy with my coffee this morning :cheers:

Thanks Back In Time and Tony. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in work and what's going on I forget to stop and "smell the roses" so to speak. Happy to see you do take the time Joe, heaven knows you stay busy at all hours of the day and 8 days a week :coffee2:

Jaws, I was up in Kremmling. I took these pictures on Hwy 9, the Blue River Parkway. I scoped out a few fishing spots while I was at it. Green Mountain Resevoir is really, really low on water BTW.

It must have drained into the Illinois river Joe :coffee2: it is at the nighest level in 70 years.... Peoria Ill is under water is some area's
Thank you once again for the eye candy Ramcharger :thumleft:

You're welcome Mike and glad you enjoyed the pics! Treva and you need to take a trip out here sometime. I think you all would love it.

You're welcome Mike and glad you enjoyed the pics! Treva and you need to take a trip out here sometime. I think you all would love it.
Don't you know it Joe, that would be a super nice road trip :cheers:
The ride along motorcycle videos you shared with us Treva enjoyed watching then also, That is some beautiful country, You know where our first destination would be :thumleft: Treva could do some treasure hunting while we enjoy some shop, moto, and dog time together :thumleft:

-
Back