More crack smoking ebay sellers...

-
Yeah, that's high. Maybe he meant $25 and added an extra zero. Most of the repops are plastic, the real metal ones are hard to come by, but I wouldn't pay that for one. I found one a few years ago, don't remember the price, but I'm sure I wouldn't have paid more than $25

I saw that the other day and was going to say something, but I don't know how to hook up a link to the auction page. I thought that was a little steep! Also thought it was Frank Mitchells NOS stuff again, but was wrong. LOL

There were both plastic and metal ones back in the day. I have seen orig plastic ones on ebay for $10

Lets put in a bunch of bids starting at $2.25 and going up to $10.00 and see what happens. lol

Agree with you, I put in a offer for 5.00 to start, hopefully he will look at his price again.

At least the guy was courteous enough to list all the applications it fits ...

... even the years that didn'thave the emblem !
'72 and later ? The only time I've seen that emblem factory-applied on a '72 model was on cars from the Windsor , Ontario plant . Those same Windsor-built Darts also still had fabric headliners and 1971 upholstery .

Was talking to a guy at the local weekly car show last year that paid $60 for one and was happy to get it, said it took him a year to find it???????????? I would have given him one and tossed in the fender its still attached to for another 10 bucks.

3200 bucks for a brake booster. that's worse than insane.

Sad thing is I bet on rare occasions they have sold their over priced stuff. So in that case who is the real fool?

All that seller needs is one sucker and he's made a hell of a profit..... I saw a real genius seller on ebay awhile back, he had the 1 of 1 built "motion" vette and he was selling all the REAL motion parts off of it and he'd turned it into like a road racer... Kinda makes you wonder how some people got rich...

Have been following a property up here, that has been on the market for a long time. Their new tactic is to go from 2 mil. to 2.5 mil.
Now as my example shows, you can come down in price, but it is very difficult to go up, in most cases.
If someone out there wants the star for the $$, so be it.

I like those "make offer" auctions, you just gotta see what the seller is selling and you can figure out if you can deal with them or not.. I spotted a seller junking 5 acres of cars, I made him a $15 offer on a '66 valiant tail light and he took it... After a few emails with him he gave me the other tail light.... Now he an I are dealing direct on any other parts I might need...

I told him it was time to put the crack pipe down.

-
Back