More Sick Man Caves

-
I could use a sick man cave this week. Caught the worst cold of my life and it won't go away!

Did you guys notice there's not one tool box in any of these garages? I don't care how rich I was, I love working on my own cars. Getting dirty and wrenching on my car just makes me feel good. MMG

Did you guys notice there's not one tool box in any of these garages? I don't car how rich I was, I love working on my own cars. Getting dirty and wrenching on my car just makes me feel good. MMG
I sure did !!
And like you I enjoy working on my own car's 8-)
It's well worth the pain the next day, But you know the old saying, no pain no gain :wink: With me it's No pain no fun :color:

Did you guys notice there's not one tool box in any of these garages? I don't car how rich I was, I love working on my own cars. Getting dirty and wrenching on my car just makes me feel good. MMG

Aren't these tool boxes around the walls? I like it if they are. All that storage! Past this one everything look more like trophy man caves.
4033553847_d1dafe90c6_o.jpg

I sure did !!
And like you I enjoy working on my own car's 8-)
It's well worth the pain the next day, But you know the old saying, no pain no gain :wink: With me it's No pain no fun :color:

Hello brother MeMike.8-) MMG

Aren't these tool boxes around the walls? I like it if they are. All that storage! Past this one everything look more like trophy man caves.
4033553847_d1dafe90c6_o.jpg
Ok, I missed that one:D. That is a pretty darn nice garage. Makes mine look like garbage. MMG

Howdy Brother MMG, There is a small fortune in those shops.
One day my neat little 24X30 will be on the hill and I bet I will feel like a king in mine.
Some cool shops for sure

Garbage? Mine is so sh**ed up garbage would be an improvement. 1080 square feet is just too small when you have as much sh** as I have. My shop needs exlax.

Sounds like its time for a garage sale.:wink:

If it makes yours look like garbage, I think I will burn mine. LOL

Jack

Thanks brother Jack, I do like my garage but it sure does pale in comparison to these. MMG

Howdy Brother MMG, There is a small fortune in those shops.
One day my neat little 24X30 will be on the hill and I bet I will feel like a king in mine.
Some cool shops for sure

These garages are works of art. Maybe someday:D

Sounds like its time for a garage sale.:wink:

Trouble is it is mostly tools and equipment to work on cars. Maybe too many of the same big things are part of the problem. The plan was to build a tool room on to the building just to house the tools and moveable equipment. When I got hurt everything stopped.

Trouble is it is mostly tools and equipment to work on cars. Maybe too many of the same big things are part of the problem. The plan was to build a tool room on to the building just to house the tools and moveable equipment. When I got hurt everything stopped.

When I built the garage I have now, I promised myself I wouldn't Pig it up. I'm keeping this garage organized. I have to say it does make me feel better to walk into an organized garage. Just take it one day at a time brother and start to get rid of duplicates, etc. MMG

Attachments

• Garage 2011.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 319
  • Hagerty Photo 2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 272
When I built the garage I have now, I promised myself I wouldn't Pig it up. I'm keeping this garage organized. I have to say it does make me feel better to walk into an organized garage. Just take it one day at a time brother and start to get rid of duplicates, etc. MMG

Nice shop! LOL, If you call that garbage mine is the bottom of the dump.

Did you guys notice there's not one tool box in any of these garages? I don't care how rich I was, I love working on my own cars. Getting dirty and wrenching on my car just makes me feel good. MMG

me too.

And I would trade with any of them in a heartbeat lol.

-
Back