Moron Alert!

-

vengeance2die4

Reaction score
You guys have to check this out. Ends in 3 day and 21 hrs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/74-duster-/230589887591?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35b03a7467

His extra information on the vehicle is as follows:

fresh paint - sublime green and flat black:love7:
custom interior black with carpet:-\"
tinted windows:mrgreen:
:wack:
has chevy 350 in it and just been rebuilt:banghead:
been lowered

- only thing that needs to be finished is to install mufflers:error:

daniel
678.544.xxxx

What do you expect from "brandonbackyardcustoms" :banghead:

Maybe he can use the money he gets to buy real camera instead of using his cell phone to take pics.

for 700 i would buy it! save the car and put her back to mopar, then sell the money and break even!

that car's been on Georgia's craiglist forever.

no, the crazy part is that people actually bid on it. rofl

I was trying to figure out what was in the trunk . . . looked like the top to a radiator or a very long valve cover . . . lol . . . you guys have better eyes . . what is it?

I don't believe in cross breeding engines with different cars in 1970's cars, such as putting a chev engine in a mopar or vise versa, and I also don't like to see all these nice hotrods at car shows powered by 350 chev[-X, theres much cooler engines out there!

sorry rant over

for 700 i would buy it! save the car and put her back to mopar, then sell the money and break even!

Please explain how you sell money to break even. I don't get the concept. :scratch:

I also don't like the idea of putting 350 chevy engines in everything under the sun, especially MOPARS! :wack:

Please explain how you sell money to break even. I don't get the concept. :scratch:

I also don't like the idea of putting 350 chevy engines in everything under the sun, especially MOPARS! :wack:

i meant sell the motor

What kind of butcher would do something like that?

The only time the make of the engine should differ from the make of the vehicle is when a Hemi is swapped in.

IMHO

man , that thing is so damned custom !
I like that the 350 Chevy was "just rebuilt" ... guess it took a **** after he professionally installed it .

Wonder if it's got a TH200 behind that motor ?? That's worth the purchase price alone !

That person is in for a big surprise when his car sells for a lot less than his CL ad. His reserve is met, and that car WILL sell!!! Zero feedback. I'd imagine he'll try and back out of any sale, and his ebay account will be closed.

You guys have to check this out. Ends in 3 day and 21 hrs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/74-duster-/230589887591?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35b03a7467

His extra information on the vehicle is as follows:

fresh paint - sublime green and flat black:love7:
custom interior black with carpet:-\"
tinted windows:mrgreen:
has chevy 350 in it and just been rebuilt:banghead:
been lowered

- only thing that needs to be finished is to install mufflers:error:

daniel
678.544.xxxx

Only thing to be finished, jerk that chebby out of the righteous car, put in the Mopar power that belongs and kick that owner in the head to the curb!!:angry7:

What a MORON!!

Item Location: carrollton, GA, United States
Ended: Mar 02, 201115:27:35 PST
Bid history:
34 bids
Winning bid: US $2,000.00

Bid retraction and cancellation history

Bidder Action / Explanation Date of Bid and Retraction
Member Id: 5***t( 15) Retracted: US $2,000.00
Explanation: Entered wrong amount Bid: Mar-02-11 01:24:17 PST
Retracted: Mar-02-11 01:41:07 PST

Shill bidder?????