Mother's Day! Gift ideas or look of fear?

-

6T9 V-100

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this up and post what we got or wives/mothers. God knows we might just save a brother's life by not angering the woman/women in their lives. For my wife, I bought her a hard disc camcorder for recording family times for ourselves and her parents who live in the Ukraine. For momma, she is coming over for a car detail and dinner (which I will make), not to mention what my little girls will make for grandma.

A few years ago I made a little booklet for my Mom called 'Only We Remember.' (Yes I'm a big sap.) I'm the older sibling so there were times it was just Mom and me doing stuff. I drew some little scenes depicting mostly silly things with colored pencils; really got into it. Put 'em in a little album, send her new ones each Mother's Day.

Funny thing is she doesn't remember about half of things I remembered. She still likes getting the drawings tho. I have fun making them and it doesn't cost anything.

My sons are 26 and 28 years old and they are on there own on this one.
I think they will remember :toothy10:

This is a good little gift for a mom that need to get the heck out of the house. and tell everyone to leave here alone for a while and set on the back porch alone and enjoy some quite time.

SNAKE!!! 003.jpg

SNAKE!!! 005.jpg

No Mother's Day gift here. Both my wife's parents and mine have passed on. We used to take them out for dinner and always gave them flowers.

All my wife wanted for Mother's Day is a pass for some tanning, I guess it is her alone time away from the boys, me and my 6 year old twins!

My mom is a reader so I bought her a couple books she wanted.... me and my dad are also grilling up some steaks and mushrooms to go with them. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Mother's day for us is "steak day" =) She really doesn't care about much... just wants a dinner with her family without any bickering (I have a 23 year old sister).... she even said me and my dad can work in the garage on "her" day.... good deal!

my mom said she wants me to put on some nice cloths wash my hands and a ride in the charger to go out to eat

Got my mom a dog wood tree. I dont buy my wife anything because the kid are grown and it is theyre responsibility.

Got my wife the Demon 4 years ago for Mothers Day.......$400. Got a little more in it now . But she loves it, Me too !!!

Picture 140.jpg

Picture 652.jpg

A few years ago I made a little booklet for my Mom called 'Only We Remember.' (Yes I'm a big sap.) I'm the older sibling so there were times it was just Mom and me doing stuff. I drew some little scenes depicting mostly silly things with colored pencils; really got into it. Put 'em in a little album, send her new ones each Mother's Day.

Funny thing is she doesn't remember about half of things I remembered. She still likes getting the drawings tho. I have fun making them and it doesn't cost anything.

Nice Job!
It's OK to be a big sap for your Mom. I wish I would have been, but she's long gone, now.

I may be stupid but i got the wife ...........are you ready for this.....a stun gun.....400000volts. I guess i better keep my **** together. Of also i'm getting her a 72 Demon and a 360 HP duster. I'll keep that from her for awhile.

-
Back