Motor Magic Weekend in MInot ND

-
It was Awesome, not sure why more people who live in upper midwest don't go to this!!!

It was Awesome, not sure why more people who live in upper midwest don't go to this!!!

Yes I'll have to agree it was a BLAST!!!!!!!
Me and the family had a great time with a bunch of great people and I'm sure I went back to Canada with some Liver degeneration:drinkers::drinkers: and also 10 pounds heavier:angry7: from the feast Robzilla put on for the gang

MEAT.jpg

YUM.jpg

....After a night of "quenching our thirst" :-kwe try this strange "new" beverage in the 95* heat:toothy10:

MEAT.jpg

YUM.jpg

HURTING.jpg

It was a great time. I'm glad you and your family could make it Chris. I wish I would have snapped some pics, my camera sat in my Pickup all weekend!!#-o

Thanks Kevin,
Your race team sure knows how to have a good time......maybe next year I can at least put something in the outside car show:toothy10:
Junior has a new outlook on A bodies after Robzilla gave him a ride in his '72 and Michelle has been after me to work on her car instead of yardwork???:-k
I tried taking pictures of the wheel standing contest and burnout competition, but it was too dark:-?

Thanks Kevin,
Your race team sure knows how to have a good time......maybe next year I can at least put something in the outside car show:toothy10:
Junior has a new outlook on A bodies after Robzilla gave him a ride in his '72 and Michelle has been after me to work on her car instead of yardwork???:-k
I tried taking pictures of the wheel standing contest and burnout competition, but it was too dark:-?

I would for sure trade my yard work for working on my cars!=D>

That would have been cool to have some pics of the wheelie contest. Maybe next year!

-
Back