Motor mount spacing on Small block k frame

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a tape measure handy? I need the slot to slot measurements on a small block k frame. Thanks. Mike

Anybody have a tape measure handy? I need the slot to slot measurements on a small block k frame. Thanks. Mike

My K-frame is a non-spool mount for a 71 Duster w/340. Heres a pic and I can take measurements for ya if this one is correct since my motor is out right now. Let me know.

Ken

Attachments

• 2011-12-17_14-24-35_745.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 2011-12-16_16-00-18_934.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 126
68 a body small block. I got a k member for a friend that thought he had a big block one. It measured 17" between the motor mount slots. He has a known small block k member that measured 15". I understand that the big block ones have a offset mount pad on the drivers side and the difference between the two are obvious. Thanks for the responses guys. tmm

PS: Ken, that's one sharp project you got goin there! tmm

68 a body small block. I got a k member for a friend that thought he had a big block one. It measured 17" between the motor mount slots. He has a known small block k member that measured 15". I understand that the big block ones have a offset mount pad on the drivers side and the difference between the two are obvious. Thanks for the responses guys. tmm

PS: Ken, that's one sharp project you got goin there! tmm

Thanks, shes coming along! I just measured my K-member and it comes out to 17" as well from slot to slot.

-
Back