Moving Threads....

-
OK, only the photos in your first post in that thread would end up being in the garage......

I may be installing something in the coming months that would be more conducive to what your looking for, but I suspect the garage isn't where you want to really be. The garage is basically a photo gallery.

OK, only the photos in your first post in that thread would end up being in the garage......

I may be installing something in the coming months that would be more conducive to what your looking for, but I suspect the garage isn't where you want to really be. The garage is basically a photo gallery.

If I get rid of that first post in my garage, can you transfer the entire thread to replace it?.....It's no wonder I got responses on the other thread. I can delete those responses, cant I. I was so unfamiliar with the website at first and the issue I have is that I struggle in finding the thread in order to update my progress in restoration

The garage is meant to be a photo gallery, not a build thread. I can put it into a garage, but only the photos in your first post in that thread would end up being in the garage. The photos in subsequent posts you made will NOT be in the garage.

The garage is meant to be a photo gallery, not a build thread. I can put it into a garage, but only the photos in your first post in that thread would end up being in the garage. The photos in subsequent posts you made will NOT be in the garage.

Ok, so how do I find my build thread easier....It's no longer listed in my Alerts where I had easy access to it. it seems I need to bounce around the website to find it curently

-
Back