DartmanTampabay

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar Performance 23 spline 10.5” Pressure Plate & Clutch Disc - $190

I bought this MP race pressure plate & disc new a number of years ago to put behind my 493 when I changed it over from AT to 4 spd. I put about 50 miles on it and wanted less pedal pressure for the street. Well 3 years later after sitting during my move to Georgia, pulled the 4 spd and bought a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch kit.

Trying to recover some of the cost on the new clutch, MP price new over $400 – would make a great clutch for the track. Pics shows no wear on the disc surface or pressure plate with only markings were the disc was pressed against the pressure plate.

This appears to be discontinued but I did find it still available at several sites, one listed below.

• P4529406 Super Duty 3100 lb spring load race clutch
• P4529136 23 spline Disc

http://www.chicagoconnection.us/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7_288

Pickup or Buyer pays shipping
US postal MO or paypal (buyer pays additional 3% pp fee).
Shipping from zip 30066 Marietta GA

Attachments

• Pressure Plate 1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Pressure Plate 2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 206
  • disc pressure plate side.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 173
  • disc Flywheel side.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Pressure Plate fingers.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Disc close-up.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 196
*** Price Reduced ***

Mopar Performance 23 spline 10.5” Pressure Plate & Clutch Disc - $150 obo

I bought this MP race pressure plate & disc new a number of years ago to put behind my 493 when I changed it over from AT to 4 spd. I put about 50 miles on it and wanted less pedal pressure for the street. Well 3 years later after sitting during my move to Georgia, pulled the 4 spd and bought a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch kit.

Trying to recover some of the cost on the new clutch, MP price new over $400 – would make a great clutch for the track. Pics shows no wear on the disc surface or pressure plate with only markings were the disc was pressed against the pressure plate.

This appears to be discontinued but I did find it still available at several sites, one listed below.

• P4529406 Super Duty 3100 lb spring load race clutch
• P4529136 23 spline Disc

Discs & Pressure Plates : CHICAGO CONNECTION, Your High Performance Parts & Accessory Shop

Pickup or Buyer pays shipping
US postal MO or paypal (buyer pays additional 3% pp fee).
Shipping from zip 30066 Marietta GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back