Status
Not open for further replies.

stop the beast

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All,

MP Adjustable Pinion Snubber for sale. I test fitted it on my 741 case so it's for a 8 3/4 center section. There is a slight tear in the bushing put it's perfectly functional and should have plenty of life left before it needs a new bushing - $50 shipped.

IMAG0210.jpg

Sold! --> MP Smallblock 90 degree oil filter adapter. It's been media blasted and painted flat blue/grey. It comes with a new bolt and gasket kit for fresh install. $75 shipped.

IMAG0211.jpg

I'll get some pictures up ASAP. PM me for anymore details. Shipping will be 2-3 day USPS priority (US only) and will go out within 24-hours of payment via PayPal. I'll take check or money order too but you'll have to wait for it to clear. I'll ship to Canada too but at cost.

Oil filter adapter is sold. Make me an offer for the snubber, or I want to trade for a stock 8 3/4 a-body snubber w/ good rubber.

Bump - the snubber is still for sale. I'll take the best offer. It's been sitting on my floor waiting to be used by someone else. As pictured I had just bead blasted it and refinished with epoxy. It has not been installed since being redone. To make it brand new you just need a new bushing. But it'll still work great as it is now.

It's a MP snubber - it will fit all 8 3/4 housings and a-bodies. It didn't fit my Dart because I dropped the leafs too much for its minimum height.

I'm looking for cash offers at this time.

mine was stock not a adjustable one i just bouht a adjustable one from summit wish i saw this first lol my springs are sagged too what i did was jack the frame up so i can put this under there and it works awesome i can feel the difference big time... you can buy mine for like 10$ plus shipping i dont need it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back